Message and Thank you..

Hello guys

Hello guys. Here is something I wanted to notify you all on for anyone who was wondering.

Now, Sangwoo x Reader: My Forsaken Assumptions, is the story I'm currently writing. I haven't updated it in a while. Here's why:

School has been tying me down even more, I have my instruments as well, I'm having multiple performances and need to practice for those. I've been writing but never actually been able to get it out. So many people love this story and I feel so damn bad that I haven't been able to post chapter 18 etc. I'm writing it but, I don't think I can get it out this weekend. I really hoped I was able to but I don't think I can. I'm always on Wattpad so anyone can pm with further questions, but requests are closed for now. I received two, finished one and I am still currently writing the other request. 

Chapter 18 of Sangwoo x Reader is in progress, but not close to done.  

But other than all of that, I just need to thank you guys so much for 98 followers! Like holy shit, I thought I wasn't gonna get anywhere with this site. I just wish I could repay you guys but I don't know how. I love you all so much and thank you for over 17K views on My Forsaken Assumptions and 98 followers. So, from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry and thank you all. I'm writing, and trying to finish. But I won't stop, it'll just be delayed by a lot. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and thanks for the patience. You all are my beautiful potato baes. #RoadTo100PotatoBaes \(^^)/