"Oh! (Name)-san have you heard a nois-" She stopped abruptly when she the saw the red rose pushed onto her face.

"Hey." Urie greeted as he watched Ritsuka take a few steps back to look at him properly.

"U-Urie Sogami?!" She exclaimed as (Name) deadpanned in response.
'Well, no shit.'

The two were chatting up, Ritsuka and Urie, while (Name) stood like some kimd of background character fidgeting with the bandage around her neck.
'I didn't exist here to watch them talk, I'm here to watch the action!'

"Would the two of you enter for a cup of tea?" Ritsuka kindly asked. Urie and I blinked a few times before glancing at the droplets of water on her front door.
'Lindo... Yes, he's finally back.'
"No, thank you." (Name) bluntly stated.
'Wouldn't hurt if I stole some of Urie's lines, hm?'

"We are here to deliver news about your mother." Although (Name) never focused onto the dialogue in this scene that much, the words came flowing out like it was integrated into her system.
Ritsuka's widened with a bead of sweat forming on her brow.
"Really?!"

(Name) subtly nodded before continuing,
"The Kaginuki family has its collective ear on its ground." Ritsuka thought for moment before murmuring out a soft, "I'll get ready" and running back to her home.

Urie glanced at me, it may seem like his normal plastered on cheery smile if it weren't for his eyes twinkling in amusement.
'Wondering how I got those lines accurately, huh?' (Name) squinted his eyes suspiciously at him before crossing her arms and looking away.
Now, they're just waiting in silence for Ritsuka to get ready, how awkward.

"Never thanked you for that kiss properly." (Name) raised an eyebrow at his statement.
'Kiss..? What kiss? I've given my first kiss away that easily-' Her face bursted into flames and her heart started beating quickly.
"K-kiss?! T-thank me properly?! H-hah?! Don't say such things with vulgar intentions! I know you U-Urie Sogami, you playboy!" She pouted pointing an accusing finger at him.

Urie seemed to be highly amused, his bright golden eyes were slanted, giving him that know-it-all look.

"You really think of me like that?"

"No! I don't think of you like that, infact, I know its the real you!" Urie smirked before grabbing in that one finger she accused him with, and pulled her down on his arms.
(Name) not knowing how to stable her footing after such a sudden move, she felt herself falling towards his chest, but that suddenly stopped she felt his hands wrap around her waist.

They were in such an embarrassing position, (Name) started panicking and closed her eyes shut.
'What's he going to do haha-' She felt his warm breath fanning over her face.
'Wow, that's minty, what does he use? Colgate or Crest?'

"C'mon, open your eyes, are you scared of seeing me?" (Name)'s pride wouldn't be crushed over this playbpy, so she slowly opened eyes and froze. His eyes were so pretty up close. Swirls of shining gold were shimmering under the sun's rays, it was hypnotizing to say the least.
'Eyes.. His eyes, are so damn pretty, damn it! And he got those eyelashes too! And his lips look so soft and-and IS IT COMING CLOSER'

Her face felt like burning and her heart started beating quicker once again. Every breath she took felt ragged and she was trembling for some reason.
'What's GOING ON, BODY' S RESPONDING WEIRD, AND WHY DOES IT TAKE RITSUKA THIS LONG TO-'
"I've come back! E-eh? Urie and (N-Name)? What are you two doing?" Urie immediately grabbed (Name)'s arm unexpectedly, and twirled her around multiple times before dipping her once again.
"(Name) and I were dancing to pass time for the upcoming dance."
'WHAT AN EMBARRASSING LIE'