"He's of age!" Blaise shouted. "I thought he was gonna be aged three weeks from now."

"He was supposed to but he wanted to be 16 again. I agreed and here we are." Draco grinned.

"And you two?"

"We are dating." Draco grinned. "An official couple."

"That's great Draco." Blaise bellowed and hugged his best friend. Harry and Neville walked over to the two friends and Harry grinned at Blaise.

"Can I get a proper hug?" He asked and Blaise laughed standing up.

"Of course little man." Blaise laughed and hugged Harry. "I guess not so little anymore! You're almost as tall as me."

"I guess I am." Harry laughed. He hugged Blaise tightly and whispered something in his ear that made Blaise swallow hard. He kissed Harry's cheek and then whispered something in Harry's ear. When they pulled away, Harry kissed Draco's cheek and sat next to him.

"What did you say?" Draco questioned and Harry smiled.

"I said thank you." He answered. "And that I loved him."

"And he said?"

"That he loved me too and that I was oh so welcome." He grinned and Draco smiled planting a kiss on Harry's cheek. Harry grimaced and scrunched up his face. "I'm not much for public displays of affection."
"You just kissed my cheek." Draco pointed out and Harry shrugged smirking a bit.

"Whatever." He told Draco who just rolled his eyes. "I was wondering if I could run something by you."

"Now?"

"No a little later, when we're alone." He told Draco who smiled.

"Okay yeah that works." Draco agreed. He poured himself some soup in a bowl and started to eat as Harry piled some meat onto his plate.

"You don't understand how much you've increased my appetite." Harry moaned. He bit into a roll and moaned at the taste. Draco rolled his eyes and continued eating until a presence was made known.

"I see you're back to normal." A voice said. They looked up and it was Hermione Granger. She looked peeved off with her eyes narrowed.

"Yeah it's great to be of age, isn't it?" Harry taunted. "Now I can finally date my boyfriend." Harry smiled teasingly. Draco's heart swelled at Harry calling him his boyfriend. Sure they were official but he didn't think he'd call him his boyfriend.

"You're still gay?"

"It's kind of like how you're still a mudblood. You can't change who you are." He spat and Hermione looked like she had just been slapped.

"How dare you Harry Potter?!" She screeched and Harry stood up quickly.

"No how dare you!" Harry spat. "I was a defenseless little child and you chose to fucking take Weasley's side! He slammed me against the fucking ground when I was three! Three! I couldn't fight back. You chose to still be his friend after I came out and I thought after everything, you would be there for me. But no, you're a fucking mudblood bitch who doesn't care about anything other than yourself." Harry seethed. "I am happy without you in my life so if you bother me again, I swear to god, you will wish you didn't." He growled and she took a seething breath. She turned around and stormed out of the Great Hall.

Harry took a shuddering breath and turned to the other three who were looking at him stunned. He sat back down and closed his eyes.

"I don't think all muggle borns are mudbloods." He told them. "I just think she's a dirty person with distorted thoughts." He told them. Draco wrapped an arm around him and rubbed his arm.

"Shh." He hummed. "We know that took a lot out of you to do and I am very proud of you for doing so." Draco told him and Harry grinned slightly.

"Thank you Draco."

"Of course. I hope she doesn't bother you again." Draco said and Blaise snorted.

"Me neither. Little man, you're frightening when you're angry." Blaise joked and Neville grinned.

"You don't know the half of it." He answered. "We applaud you Harry and I am sure now, everyone will accept you."

"I don't care if they do or don't. I meant what I said, I can't change who I am and I am incredibly happy to be this way." He expressed and Draco didn't care that he didn't like PDA. He pulled him in for a searing kiss because in that moment, he couldn't have been prouder to have a boyfriend like Harry Potter.

~~~

They were cuddling in Draco's bed, planning on spending the night together, Draco's head was on Harry's chest.

"So what did you want to talk to me about in the Great Hall before?" Draco inquired and he felt Harry tense slightly before relaxing.

"I want to be adopted." He revealed and Draco looked up at him.

"By who? I mean it's great and I'll support you but who would adopt you?" He asked and Harry sat a bit encouraging Draco to do the same. They sat up and Harry grabbed Draco's hands in his own. He looked the blonde in the eyes and said,

"I want to be adopted by the Dark Lord."

So there's  a chance I won't update tomorrow (3-26-17) because I have work all day. I tried to make this chapter longer (this was 300 hundred more words than yesterday) to make up for it. 

Hope you liked the cliffy xox