"Not really. You were actually very well behaved." Draco grinned and then relaxed a bit. "Do you remember anything from... your other past?" He asked and Harry bobbed his head from side to side.

"Yeah some of it. I do remember the... rapes but they're like a nightmare that never actual happened."

"Oh."

"I remember the nightmares about it and you handled it so well."

"You were scared." Draco shrugged as they decided to sit. Harry sighed and took a sip of tea. He swallowed and then grinned.

"I do remember what I asked you yesterday. It's still true. I do have a crush on you and I'd like to try it out but I want to go slow. If you don't mind." Draco was silent for a bit before smiling.

"I'd really like that." Draco admitted and Harry smiled. "So tell me about it. What do you remember most?" Draco questioned and Harry laughed slightly.

"I remember when I was three years old, I walked in on Blaise buggering you." He said and Draco blushed heavily.

"Oh Merlin." He buried his face into his hands. "I was having a bad day and he wanted to make me happy."

"Ah well I see he made you a little more than happy." Harry giggled. "Now he's with Neville which makes me incredibly happy."
"Yeah?"

"Yeah they make a great couple." Harry grinned and then frowned slightly. "I do remember Ron... Weasley hurting me. I appreciate you and Blaise helping me."

"It's our pleasure."

"And I apologize for my fourteen year old self. I was an insufferable prat, I know."

"No." Draco laughed shaking his head. "You were fine. I actually like the teasing a lot, you're adorable." He said and Harry blushed. He bit his lip and looked at Draco through his lashed.

"C-Can I something?" He asked and Draco nodded. He got up and gently straddled Draco's lap. He leaned in and awkwardly pecked Draco's lips. It was a literal peck and then blushed. "S-sorry, I've never kissed before." He admitted. Draco grinned slightly and leaned in again placing his hands on either side of his face.

"Just relax, okay?" He whispered and Harry nodded. He placed his lips against Harry's and waited for Harry to move. Once he did, they started to have a proper kiss. Harry moved his lips slowly against Draco's and something that should feel so wrong, because Draco practically raised him, felt so right. When they pulled away, Draco placed his forehead against Harry's. They both closed their eyes in bliss and Harry sighed,

"I love you so much Draco." Harry disclosed and Draco smiled. He pecked Harry's lips gently and then rubbed his nose against the other boy's.

"I love you too little man." Draco said causing Harry to let out a loud laugh. Yes. He was happy to be back.

~~~

They walked hand in hand to the Great Hall. Harry was a bit apprehensive about making an appearance so abruptly but Draco told him it was better late than never.

They walked in and the entire place went silent as they made their way to the Slytherin table. Blaise and Neville were absolutely shocked because they were not told Harry was being aged back to 16. Neville was so excited that he hopped up from the seat and ran over to Harry engulfing him in a big hug.

"You're back!" He exclaimed. Harry had dropped Draco's hand and hugged Neville back just as tight. Draco grinned and made his way to the table to sit next to Blaise.