Chapter 16: Engagement Party

Start from the beginning

"what are you trying to say??"

"I'm saying if you really love her you should go to her right now. I'm not an expert about love and all but from everything you have to go through just for her I think its right for me to tell you you should go to her and fight for your love." she said and I was struck by realization.

"its your choice Robin—" she said as she left my room torwards my door but stopped before she could close it.

"will you fight or just give up." then she left me alone in my room.

****************

(Starfire)

"are you ready to meet your future husband princess?" Glafore said as we walked to the main ballroom where the party is held.

"y-yes." I tried to sound sure and confident but I can't help but feel like needles are in my heart.

when we entered the main ballroom guests swarmed all around us, greeting and congratulating us.

"Welcome family, friends and guests. Please welcome the engaged couple. Princess Starfire of  Tamaran and Prince Saturn of Selera." the sound of claps and people parting ways to give me room to move to the stage.

"Let us give them a round of applause." that's when I saw Prince Saturn. He was wearing an armor of silver and bronze. He has red hair with purple eyes, he did not wear anything with gems or gold. He wore simple yet strong armor.

"it is a pleasure to meet the princess of Tamaran. I am Prince Saturn of Selera." he bowed.

"the feeling is mutual Prince Saturn." and I biwed before him as well.

"we will now listen to their vows as fianceè and soon to be married couple." Galfore said and we slowly moved to the stage. Prince Saturn talked first.

"Thank you and it is a pleasure to meet all of you. I saw a few paintings and talked to some people of Tamaran about their princess and have found an interest in liking her. She is a kind and understnding princess and good in combat. When I heard she is now in a planet namely Earth, I wanted to see her but I thought it would be bad since its none of my bussiness. So I patiently waited and here she is now, to become my future wife." everyone clapped and gestured me as my turn to talk.

"well...um....I met Prince Saturn a few months before I was informed to rule my planet. I have known that he is a very kind and understanding prince. He cares for his people and would consider their safety before doing any harsh decisions. He is simple and is not fond of any flashy attempts to impress me. For some reason I find his attitude just like Ro—" she suddenly clamped her mouth shut, realiing what she had almost said.

Robin....

She couldnt handle it anymore and she excused herself. She went to their garden and stayed there to clear her mind.

I couldn't stop thinking about you...I need to do this for m-my people....

she couldn't handle the tears falling dow her cheeks. She had lost someone who liked her for so long.

Then she realized....I never even told him that I love him.

loving someone was difficult for her. Those 3 words were the most special words you tell to a person whi is very dear to your heart, according to humans.

"milady, the guests are looking for you." there I stood uo and wiped my face.

Those memories we shared I can't hold on to them. I must do this for my people, they are most important right now. Loving Prince Saturn can't be difficult, you both have almost the same attitude, Almost.

There in the garden, Starfire removed the necklace and put it in a small box. She buried it there and hid it.

A memory lost with you is worth a thousand years of memories I have with Prince Saturn....

Starfire buried the memories she had in that garden, and there she can remember them once again.

****************

ok so this is not the end....if that's what your thinking.

there's still a few mire chapters and then epilogue....

so thanks for the support and don't forget to read my ither book!!!

"someone different"

I'm posting a new story....and its filipino...

that's right! Filipina here....in the flesh ^___^

"Crazy little thing called love"