LetMeLoveYou Mario

Austin POV

I cant believe she actullay said yes. Shes one of my mahomies yes but shes different. Ive only seen her a coulpe times before but it feels like ive known her since her first video on instagram. Shes the one girl you cant see with her smile or her laugh when ever you talk to her. Shes amazing in every way possilbe from her hear to her toes. I cant wait for her to come. Hey where is she,she texted me abut 15 minutes and she said shes on her way. Ill text her again. All of a sudden i see walking in with her hair curled and a braid on the side. I loved her hair like that. Im sure if she knew that but she was also wearing the shoes i was wearing. But they matched with her outfit. She looked so beautiful and i wanted her to know that but how would i tell her? As im thinking she comes up behind me. "Oh my god yu scared me" all though i was laughing i was scared out of my mind. " Oh sorry Austin" she said with some much emotion and fear. I dont know why but i like it. When i turned aroung she was talkind with AC. She gave him a hug a went to dance. All the music was from my playlists for the mahomies. But i made sure her favorite song was on all my playlists. U. When it came on all i could do was hear her singing karaoke. She sounded amazing and the way she hit every note was even better. I had to keek that. After i did i tagged her with a heart emoji. The first one to like it was AC. He came over to me and we started talking. "hey can i tell u something?'' when i said that he turned and said "dude your best friend of course you can." Hes going to be the only peron to know this. But i could trust him. "I think im falling for Sierra and im falling hard." AC just started laughing. "OMG I KNEW IT THATS WHY YOU PICKED HER FOR U GIRL!" I couldnt blame him he was right. Thats why i picked her and only her. Where is she now it almost 12o'clock. Wait its 11:11 make a wish. " i wish i could Sierra mine and only mine." As soon as i said that someone crashes into me but i dont anything because it her. " Oh Crap sorry Austin again." She was so cute when she was nervous. "No,no its ok we got time.'' 

****

Crap. I just realized we had to get home and...Sierras asleep. Asleep in my arms. Wait she drove here. We dont know where she lives. Great. "Yo AC she gonna have to sleep with us tonight ok?" i was hoping he would say yes and we could leave. "Dude of course she is i dont no where she lives,but where would she sleep?'' Man i forgot that part where would she sleep? AC will kill me if i sleep with her. "She can sleep in my bed, ill sleep on the couch." "Alright lets get home and hit the sheets.''

 A/N im updating tommarow thank you sooo much for reading love ya