My Niece, Shaina

This brown haired, brown eyed one year old stole my heart from the first moment I held her, she's the love of my life, my everything, she's got a lot of personality for a little girl, careful she might steal you heart too. She's my first niece and I spoil her with hugs and kisses. Her eyes are penetrating and can see into your soul. Ever since she was a few months old she liked phones, she's capable of taking your phone and calling someone without your knowledge, that can be dangerous but cute, so careful, don't leave your phone anywhere she can find it! Shaina started talking and she babbles away, she says all kind of words. She's the oldest of two, she has a three month old baby brother who she loves very much. Her parents Chaim and Chani can't get enough of her, she makes them laugh all the time. She has cute little shticks, like the way she kisses you, she will put her lips on your cheek and say ‘ma’.She is the smartest little girl you will ever meet, if you ask her a question, any question, she will understand and answer you, even if in a babble.You can tell, just by looking at her that she is someone you will love right away. This clever little girl the light of my life, she's my world, her sweetness can be overwhelming. I love her to the moon and back, a thousand times.