Chapter 71: A Stolen Kiss From The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Start from the beginning

He grabs my arm before I could move and presses the button that closes the elevator doors.

"That was such an obvious lie. The ground button is lit up and since you're the only one here in the elevator, it would mean that you're going to that floor and not this one."

As the doors closed, he presses the stop button which caused the elevator to stop moving.

N-no...! I'm stuck here with him! W-what should I do now?!

"I'm guessing you finished work early and was planning on getting out of here before I could go and get you, am I right?"

I backed away until I felt the wall against my back; there's nowhere to run to.

"That's not good. You've been a bad girl, haven't you?"

He comes towards me with a smile.

"You look cute today; that dress suits you very well."

He looks at me from head to toe; it's so disgusting. He then puts his hand on the side of my face and starts to rub it a little; I flinched in fear and disgust.

"It's cute when you get scared; I like the expression you make."

He then slides his hand down to my neck and moves to my shoulder. He puts his other arm around my waist and pulls me towards him; he's hugging me.

"Y-you really disgust me!"

"Haha. I know. I know that."

He makes me look at him and attempts to kiss me once again. As usually, I resisted with all my strength.

"You really won't let me kiss you?"

"Never. I will never let anyone else kiss me especially you."

He leans a bit closer. "Hmph, Ai is a very lucky man then to be able to have his way with you."

"Ai isn't like you at all. He would never do anything that I would dislike and he wouldn't force anything on me."

"You must really like him. Your eyes sparkle when you say his name; I'm really envious. What do you like about him anyway?"

I refused to answer him and just glared at him.

He takes my left hand and kisses it with his eyes looking at me. It's repulsive.

"I'd like to play with you some more but I still have work to do. I'll catch you some other time, my little nightingale."

He presses a button that makes the elevator move again. When the elevator reached the ground floor, I ran out immediately without looking back at him. As I ran, I could hear his subtle laughter in the air.

Manager-san was still busy with some matters when I called him so I took a taxi to get back to the dorm. Upon arriving at the dorm, I went straight into my room again. I can't take it anymore...I want to cry...but my tears just won't come out...I hate him; I hate Kunisaki.

*beep beep beep*

My phone is ringing...it must be Ai.

*beep beep beep*

I just stared at my phone; I didn't have the strength and will to check his message after all the stress that's been building up. I watched the light of my phone blink over and over again, trying to convince me to check my messages but I ended up falling asleep instead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"Hm? Hey Ai-Ai, you've been paying more attention to your phone than usual. Have you been messaging Kaori?"