chapter 11 [ a simple day ]

Start from the beginning

"..okay."

We finally reached the infimary room, but when we entered, we saw that there's no one inside. Seijurou let out a small sigh, before removing his hand from my me, both his hand that was holding my arm and the one which was intertwine off.

"Go and wash the blood of your face, would you?" He asked, walking towards one of the drawers before pulling out a medical box from it.

I nodded my head and did what he told. After that's done, he told me to sit down in bed.

I was about to call him out but I was quickly stopped, when Seijurou shoved 2 cottons wool up my norstills.

He then hold the ring on my finger again, tilting his head upwards before deciding that he school just lay down, facing up the ceiling.

I stare at him before letting out a soft sigh, smiling.

My point of view jumped all over the face and it honestly made me a bit dizzy. So just like the redhead beside me, I lay down on the bed, looking up the ceiling.

"...Did this happen yesterday as well?" Seijurou asked me, referring to the nosebleed.

"No.." I mumbled out before laughing. "I was actually pretty lucky yesterday."

"Ah.."

We stayed in silence for a while, looking up the ceiling, doing nothing. That was before Seijurou snapped his head towards me, asking me again.

"But really what happened yesterday?" He questioned. "I get that it's probably embarrassing, but shouldn't I at least know a little?"

"...I suppose.." I sighed out, before sitting up from the bed. "But despite being confuse and awkward all day at school yesterday.. there's really nothing much to it."

"You didn't do anything weird, did you?"

"W-what? Of course not!" I quickly cried.

Seijurou let out a chuckle before sitting up. "I'm joking." He said as he removed the cotton from his nose. "I highly doubt you'll do anything weird anyway."

"...mh.." I smiled a bit, turning to him. "...So do you want to go back there or..?"

"It depends with you." He replied, dabbing his nose a little as he checked if the nosebleed has stop. "Do you?"

"...No, not really.." I laughed awkwardly, remembering the pain that was inflicted on my face or rather Seijurou's face.

"In that case." Seijurou mumbled out before removing his hand off mine. "You stay here and I'll go and ask the permission from the coach. The bleeding hasn't stop fully yet."

"Oh..okay." I said, softly as I watched Seijurou took a new piece of cotton before placing it in my hand to which I put in to the nosetrills.

"But..is it okay?" I mumbled out. "I don't exactly study here..yet and..the fact that you're the captain and.."

"It's okay." Seijurou cut me off. "I've told the coach that you're my fiance not long ago when he ask me who you are back before the match with Seirin. Since you're always there and all.."

"...Is that so." I mumbled. "Alright then..I'll wait here."

~~~

Seijurou came back shortly after that, with all of my things, well actually his own things. With that, we went back..to his mansion.

While waiting the chauffeur to come. Seijurou suggested that many he should teach me basketball again. He only taught me once and that was months ago and his offer actually made me excited for some reason.