Chapter 11

I open my eyes slowly and I can see him sigh in relief because he just landing on the ground safely and then he looks over his shoulder and glare at me.

I just smile nervous at him and hide my face behind his neck.

"What is that for?!" He said angrily.

I just look down not make eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry," I said in a lower tone.

He starts to put me on the ground and I just standing there without looking at him.

"Can you tell me why are you pulling me like that.?! We will get hurt or the best part we will get kill.!" He said angrily while standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry," I said again looking down while playing with my bottom shirt.

He sighs and rubs his face with his right hand.

"I just don't want you to get hurt and can you just tell me why you did that all of sudden?" He said soften his voice.

"I..I hear something," I said still looking down.

"What did you hear?" he said curiously.

"It's over here," I said and start to walk toward down to the.

(like from rooftop to the alley)

He just sighs and follows me. When we arrive, I start to search where the sound or voice coming from.

Then I heard something.

"You hear that? " I said to him

"hear what? I can't hear anything" he said confused.

I just pout.

I start to walk near the dumpster

Ugh! Gross

I said to myself in disgust while I close my nose prevent the smell coming through them.

I walk closer when I saw a box near the dumpster. I noticed that the box show some movement.

Something in there?

I thought.

Without hesitate I open the box.

"What are you doing?" He said just standing there while crossing his arm.

I just ignored him while I keep searching "Can you just tell what ar------"

"Found it..!! " I shout cut his sentence.

"What did you find?" He said curious to try to see what's on my hand.

I turn around and show it to him. He looks kinda shocked, disbelief and angry too I guess.

"That's is why you let us almost kill..!!! because of a CAT...!!!" he said angrily.

I hug the cat so I won't let the cat see the grumpy turtle

(Author-Chan: *chuckle*).

The cat has black fur and had a two pair of emerald green eyes but darker than Raph.

"It's a kitten," I said look at him in a sad face.

"I know. We almost kill by that because of that furball" he said the point at that poor cat.

"it's not her fault, it's mine. Please, don't mad at her" I said while rub the cat little head make the cat purr.

He sighs "Ok, fine," he said and looking away.