3: Meeting Each Other

Calum:

 “Calum, hello are you there?”

 I came back to reality.

“What?”

 “Can you answer the question?”

“What was the question again?”

I don’t think this doctor even noticed I wasn’t even paying attention her.

 “Why are you here, Calum?”

I answer with a shrug.

“You don’t know why you’re here?”

 “The whole gun thing, it was a joke. Just for fun. My dads an idiot for not having the safety on it in the first place”

I lied. I felt a little guilty even blaming my dad for this.

She could tell I was lying. She had heard this before.

“When you’re ready to tell the truth we can have this talk again.”

I didn’t make and eye contact with her after that.

"Follow the yellow lines, it leads to the therapy session"

 Four crazies looking at me.

I don’t belong here like all the other people in this room did. I didn’t want to be here at all. I was only going to listen to these people’s stories but not tell mine. I don’t know any of them I don’t need to tell them anything.

 The doctor said it was time to begin.

At that second the door starts to open.

Someone walks inside. She was pretty.

With her wavy black hair passed her shoulders and glistening eyes.

Her name is Alexis.

Alexis:

 Four pair of eyes.

Staring.

They don't care about me I don't care about them. I don't care to know why their here and what they’re going through I have my own problems.

"Please sit down Alexis, Were ready to start"

I can't run away, so I want to scream. I can't scream, so I want to cry. I can't cry in front of these people, I don’t know these people. I have the desire to find a sharp blade and watch the blood run down my arm.

 "Alexis?"

 The doctor’s voice startles me but brings me back to reality.

 The eyes follow me as I take my seat beside a boy with a black beanie on. He has the most startling eyes. His eyes told a story that I was dying to read.

 His name was Calum

This was probaly the shortest chapter, and i know they've all been really short but i just have to explain their stories and what's going on. I promise the chapter's will get much longer and much better:)