"Bye, Romeo."

******

"Well, isn't this a nice surprise." Peter says tauntingly as he steps into the clearing. Alex and Felix were walking behind him, holding a few torches to light the way for him. It was slightly dark but not fully yet.

He looks up at the multiple cages that were up in the air and smirks, teleporting himself into the tree that was standing closest to them. "It's been a while since I last saw you, Baelfire."

"What do you want, Pan." Tinker Bell snaps, feeling pretty aggravated thanks to the uncomfortable cage. "We don't have time for your riddles."

"Very well, then." The boy smirks, looking at every single person individually. "Rumple," He says eventually, making the man look at him. "Always nice to see you again."

Mr. Gold gives him a glare, "Just do what you came here for." He says, sounding pretty irritated.

Peter chuckles humourlessly, his tongue pressing to the side of his cheek to taunt them. "Miss. Swan," He announces, making the blonde look up at him. "What? Surprised that I know your name?" He guesses, liking how stiff all of them were. "I know everyone on my Island-especially the lost souls."

Emma frowns and quickly looks down at her lap, trying to avoid the confused and hurt eyes of her parents.

"Stop playing games, Pan." Killian speaks up, clearing his throat quickly. His eyes were still a little bit red. "What are you doing here?"

"You see, I'm not particularly happy with you, Killian." He starts, giving him a glare so harsh that even Mr. Gold felt a chill go down his spine. "She was finally happy here, and the moment you showed up-everything went downhill. You hurt her, and I am not really fond of people hurting her."

"Since when did you care about people?" Mr. Gold hisses, looking at him with a scowl. "Didn't know you had the ability to do that."

"I don't," The boy answers with a smug smirk, "At least not for you." His smirk widening when he saw his face fall. "Now, there are only two people here that are under the protection of Naomi, and because I respect her wishes-I will not harm those two people." He looks at Tinker Bell with a slight glare, "Unfortunately, Tink, you are one of those people."

The ex-fairy smiles, feeling victorious now that she knows Peter won't be able to hurt her and feeling happy to know that even after all those years-Naomi still cares about her.

"Killian," He says, earning the pirate's attention. He smirks upon seeing his hopeful look. "She definitely isn't your biggest fan right now-unfortunately for you, you aren't one of those people."

Killian sighed and looked down, knowing that he deserved this kind of treatment from his daughter-yet he could not help but feel a little disappointment.

Peter makes a clicking sound with his tongue, "Now, which one of you is Belle?" He asks, already knowing the answer but he wanted to taunt them a little more.

"I am," The bookworm says shyly, raising her hand a little. She didn't know why but the teenage boy scared her. "What is it that you want?"

"According to Naomi, I can't hurt you either." Peter responds, frowning when he saw Mr. Gold sighing in relief. "But the rest of you, well, that's all up to me." He pauses, deciding that this would be the right time to get answers out of them. "Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way."