I couldn't take it anymore. The tears that threatened to spill were flowing down my cheeks like a stream of river. I pushed past her and walked right out of the door trembling as the  tears weren't going to stop any time sooner. I sucked in a huge breath as my vision for blurry by each second.

       "What did I do to go through this?", I asked myself, sobbing really hard. My body bumped into a hard surface, making my head shoot up. I was going to fall back, when a hand snaked around my hips to hold me in place. I found myself being stared by a pair of beauitful hazel eyes which made me feel butterflies whenever I saw them. Our bodies were touching and his hands were still tightly wrapped around my waist, as he stared right into my eyes. My lips parted, realizing that Zayn was staring at me in shock. Zayn finding me crying my eyes out was the last thing I wanted.

      "Flora, wha-"

      I wriggled out of his hold and gave him one last glance as I started to run away from him, not responding to his calls. I ran as fast as I could to the girls bathroom. Catching hold of the handle, I barged in to find it empty. I thanked god that it was empty because that's what I just wanted -- and empty washroom where nobody would know what I was going to do.

       I quickly placed my bag onto the side of the sink and rummaged through it for the thin silver metal which made me forget my problems. My fingers dug through my books and finally came in contact with the blade. I quickly pulled it out and removed the plastic wrapper around it. The blade shined under the white lights and stared at me as if it kept telling me to cut my skin.

      I slowly stretched out my left arm and pulled the sleeves up. Scanning the already dried cuts on my arm, I brought the blade closer to my pale skin. Squeezing my eyes shut, a tear slipped my eyes as I pressed the blade deep into my skin. Piercing pain ran through my arm as I dragged the blade across my skin, creating a long and thin line of blood. I bit my lip so hard that I could feel the taste of blood filling my mouth. I let out a loud sob, opening my eyes to find the blood on my arms travelling down to the tip of my fingers. Before anybody could come in, I quickly opened the tap and placed my arm under the running water. I winced in pain, feeling the burning sensation of water on my cut. As the blood got washed off, I wiped the cut with a tissue and threw the blade into the bin at the corner of the washroom. This was the only way I could take away all the pain, even though the physical pain I felt was unbearable.

         I placed my hands on both sides of the sink. Looking at the mirror, I examined my ugly little face. My eyes were puffy, my nose was red, and my shirt was full of tear stains. That girl was right -- I was nothing but a loser. I was worthless and I didn't have any talent. I didn't even deserve to live on this planet. Wiping my tears, I swung my bag over my shoulders and picked up my books. I winced loudly, as the pressure on my cut by the books was a lot. Pulling my sleeve down, I slowly walked out of the washroom to find Zayn right across me. His bestfriend were around him too and they were scanning around the hallway. He was looking around with the expression of worry masking his face. I stood there, my legs stuck to the ground underneath me. Once his eyes landed on me, his muscles relaxed and rushed towards me. I gulped and started to walk away, but an arm caught hold of my waist and spun me around.

       "You're not running away now Flora.", Zayn spoke, his breath hitting the skin on my cheeks which had dry tears. One of his hands travelled to my cheeks and he caressed it with his thumb. His eyes trailed over my messed up face, searching for clues which he wasn't going to get, "What happened Flo? What's going on? Why are you crying?"

        I sniffed, shaking my head, "It's nothing, just forget it."

     I slowly forced myself out of his grip and sprinted towards the exit. Inhaling the aura of the surrounding, I looked at my watch and it read 1:30 pm. Realising that it was time to go back home, I started to walk away from the school. Before I could take another step, I felt a hand on my shoulder, spinning my around.