~STARBUCKS~

Previously on BF G.D:
Obviously I kissed back who wouldn't....
That little kiss turned into a hot make out session but I didn't want it to go anywhere else so I pulled away...
"Aww cum on" GRAYSON said annoyed
"You want dinner" I say standing up and ignoring him
🚨UNEDITED🚨

~ 1 month later~
GRAYSON POV:
Today Scar told me about her new single it's coming out one March 24 which is tomorrow ... she won't tell me anything else.. she said she wants to keep it a surprise for now, right now am booking a plane for Scarlett mom.
We have been spending time together lately because she not as busy as she was before...do you guys remember?? When I tweeted all the random shit and Scarlett too? Well fans are freaking out and going wild... but I guess when you love someone there's no one to talk you out if it.

SCARLETT POV:
Grayson is booking a plane ticket for my mom right now am in the shower if you guys were wondering...
I haven't been getting much sleep, cause of how excited I am of my new single it's coming out tomorrow and my whole family is gonna be there sum live in Arizona and La so there's no need to book a plane... but my mom on the other hand lives in New Jersey so yeah... am getting out the shower I put body oil and noticed that I didn't shave a piece on my leg but fuck it... am too lazy to shave it.
I was gonna wear shorts but I forgot to shave a piece so... I wore boyfriend jeans (MY FAV)
With a regular white shirt and a back and white flannel around my waist with sum white high top shoes (👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾)

 I wore boyfriend jeans (MY FAV) With a regular white shirt and a back and white flannel around my waist with sum white high top shoes (👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾)

I usually like dressing up even though I don't plan going no where... you know just to be prepared if anyone invites me somewhere.
I get done with everything you know like my makeup.. and shit I go downstairs and Grayson is on the couch on his computer.
"Hey watcha doin" skipping over to him
"Umm... what? Nothin am just watching sumthing" he said still looking at his computer
"Oh ok well am gonna head out"
"Okay bye"
There Is something going on with Grayson. He usually would be asking me questions like...
where are you going? I'll go with you ...And shit like that but no he just said 'see you' like what the actual FUCK.
I didn't really have plans I just said I was going out to see if Grayson would actually say something or even look at me but now that I told him I was heading out might as well go out.
I was just walking around Hollywood Blvd.
And just looking at all the amazing super hero customs people can up to me and asked me to take pictures and stuff..

~ 1 hour~
G❤️: where are you

Me: lol now you care?

G❤️: what are you talking about? I asked Ethan and he said that you were going out.

Me: wait.... so Ethan was on the couch this morning?

G❤️: um.. Ig so, I was taking a shower and then I came out and didn't see you anywhere.

Me: i can't believe I got confused. Well I came for a walk I'll head back in a bit. You want Starbucks?

G❤️: Please come back.. AM bored and Ethan is being grumpy as shit.. for sum reason

G❤️: yesssssss you know what to get me😉.

Me: alright I'll be there in.... am not sure but I'll be there soon.

G❤️: alright no flirting with other people.. your mine don't forget that. I love you.

Me: I LOVE you too.

I went to Starbucks...

"Hello can i take your order"
'What that even a question' I said in my big ass head
"Umm sure.. can I please have a two venti pumpkin spice lattes.
"Sure that would be $10.05 CAN I have the name please"
"Grayson"
I sat in my table for like about 2 minutes and then I hear girls running up to me...
"Umm... hi can I take a picture with you please" a girl asked
"Heck yeah... you can... what's your name hunny"
"It's Genevieve"
"That a nice name you got there.. your parent have good of a taste in names" I said giggling

A lot of people started asking me questions about my new single and music and stuff until...

"GRAYSON!!" The Starbucks employee called
I walked up to the counter and grabbed my drinks.. I turned around and I knew they were gonna start asking me questions..
"Are you dating Grayson?" A girl asked
"He's my daddy" a girl said and all the girls laughed and I did too just too go with the joke
"Girls I have to go" I said giving Genevieve a hug for sum reason she was favorite Fan.
"What... to Grayson house" a girl asked
"Jasmine can't you ever shut that big mouth of yours" Genevieve said
"Thank you Gen" I said smiling
"Sorry everyone I have to go"
I walked out of Starbucks and the girls were following me.. I ran to my car I got in and said my good byes and drove away.

~ DOLANS APARTMENT~

I knocked cause I still don't have a spare key with me. Its currently 2:58 I was waiting outside at 2:50 and these boys are taking way to long to open the door so I called Grayson.

Baby grind on me, relax your mind take you time on me.
Let me get deeper shorty ride one me......

Great he left his phone, I called Ethan lets hope he didn't leave his phone.

Ring...ring...ring
On the 4th ring he picked up
"Wassup"
"Hey Ethan, where are you guys"
"We came to the strip club"
"You think am fucken stupid or sumthing.. you two are under age that's impossible" i said laughing
"What if I told you we had fake ID's"
"Ethan stop it.. stop fucking around"
"Haha am kidding where at market"
"Wow... that a first"
"What do you mean"
"Can you pass me Gray"
"Hello"
"HEY Babe umm.. I don't have key so am basically locked out of the apartment"
"Shit.. ok can you just wait there please... I won't take too long I promise"
"Yeah sure that fine"
"God I love you so fucken much"
"Haha I love you too bye"
"Wait... don't hang"
"Why"
"What if someone kidnaps you"
"Babe am gonna be fine you over exaggerating, honestly.. BYE NOW"
I hung up before he could even say anything else...
I sat on the floor in front of their apartment door.. I heard footsteps I thought it was them but it was actually Ethan's..........

TO BE CONTINUED....

Cliffhanger!!!! 😉

Hope you guys enjoyed it...