Arrival on the Island Of Capri

CHAPTER FIVE
***********************************

SARAH'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been such a long day! It felt like a month.
But we're finally here. I smiled to myself.
I can't believe i've just ran away, to Italy! I'ts guna be hard. I just need to remember, i'm here for Kayleigh. This is my fault, I couldn't leave her on her own to deal with this.

The next morning we got up at 8, it was hard for Kayleigh, she only got to sleep at 1, I guess we'll both get used to no sleep.
We showered, got dressed, did our hair and make-up, and went down to the lobby for breakfast.
It was quiet this early, so we talked quietly too.
We wanted to save as much money as possible, so we just had toast and orange juice.

We left the hotel, and got in the car, we're renting one for now, until we get a job and buy a new one.
Kayleigh still couldn't drive, once she's had the baby I will teach her, then we can book test, it'll make it easier to work if we both have a car, obviously kayleigh wont be working anytime soon, so it wasn't important.
I heard of a dance organisation that needed a new teacher, so I applied before we left. Atleast we'll be getting some income now.

"Do you even know where your going?" Kayleigh asked, buckling in.
"Well, we can just follow the signs right?" I hinted that I didn't really know.
She tut'ed and rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Have you got your tickets?" The ticket master asked.
"Yeah, here" I replied, handing the tickets out the window.
"Ahh, you laides going to the Island Of Capri? It's a lovely place" He said, handing the tickets back.
My heart skipped a beat when my eyes met his.
"Yeah, we have a flat already brought" I replied, still staring into his deep blue eyes.
His face lit up with a smile, his lips so smooth.
"Well I hope to see you round, give me call if you need a tour round, I often visit the Island, it's a beautiful place." He said, handing me a piece of paper with his name, Sam, and number on.
"I will" I smiled back and drove onto the boat.
That was such a weid feeling! But I liked it.
"Woo, woo! Someone's found their Italian lovee" Kayleigh said, in a high pitched voice.
"Shut up" I said, sticking my tongue out.
"He's not even Italian!" I finished.

KAYLEIGH'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sarah! I can't believe you found this place" I yelled, looking around our new home.
"Glad you like it!" She replied, opening the doors to the balcony, over looking the Island's beach.
It was such beautiful place! The veiw was amazing! This Island is amazing!
I was so happy I was going to bring up my baby here.

I decided not to know the gender, until it's born, and choose a name then. It was close, so we needed to hurry and buy the essentials.
We have £1300 saved for the baby, including clothes, food, buggies etc.
So we should be fine.

Our flat was definitaly big enough! I wish she'd tell me how much it cost! It must have been loads! There is 3 bedrooms, one sligtly smaller than the others, that will be the babies room, but for the first couple of months it'll be sleeping in my room, while we decorate.
The main room was huge! It had all the other rooms leading off it, with a balcony opposite the front door.
The kitchen was an average size, with an oven, micro-wave, fridge and food already supplied, and a round table in the middle of the room, seating 4.
The bathroom was between mine and Sarah's room, it was big too! With a huge round bath, walk in shower, it even has a hot tub! This was going to be fun.

Once we'd unpacked and organised our stuff, we sat and turned on the tv.
"Ugh" Sarah grunted, as she flicked through the channels, we couldn't understand anything.
I giggled at her annoyance.
"Don't worry, we'll figure it out, there has to be one that's English? There is alot of english people after all" I said.
"Like your Italian lover boy" I teased.
She started to blush, but then she stopped, and her eyes widened.

"I'll call him! And ask?" She said, smilig, reaching for her phone.

"He did say to call if we need help!" I said, winking.
She dialed the number, and after 2 rings, he answered.

"Hello? Who is this?" He asked.
I saw Sarah smile as he heard his deep voice.
"It's sarah, from the boat" She replied, her cheeks turning red.
"Ohh, hi"
Sarah's smile widened, i'd never seen her so happy.
"So uhm, is there any english channels?" I asked, sarah had frozen in excitment.
I nudged her arm, bringing her out of her day dream.

*Knock Knock*

"I'll get it!!" Sarah yelled, shooting up and running to the door, stopping by the mirror and checking her hair.
Sam decided he would come round, to show Sarah, I knew exactly how this was going to end.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of birds in the tree by the window, I walked over to the window and saw a mother bird, feeding her babies in the nest.
"Cute" I whispered to my self, rubbing my bump.
Just then I felt a twinge in my stomach. The baby kicked.
I squealed and ran straight to Sarah's room. Shouting.
"Sarah, Sarah! It kicked it kick-" I stopped, shocked as I burst through Sarah's door, seeing Sam lay next to her.
"Really! Thats great!!" She yelled, jumping out of bed and running to me, placing her hands by mine.
The baby kicked once again.
"Aww! Kayleigh it's beautiful!" She screamed, hugging me gently.

When she pulled away, I leaned to the side, smiling and waving at Sam.

"So..You too?" I asked, giggling because I knew the answer.

"It's not what you think!" Sarah butted in quickly.
"We just slept, nothing else" She finished, turning and walking back to her bed.

"Well I better get dressed, i'll do you some breakfast" I said, smiling.
"Thanks" Sarah smilied back.

It was weird, feeling the baby kick, just thinking that it's alive is weird! A tiny human. I can't wait for it too be born now, since everything was ready.

Thank you for the votes!!:D

Share, comment and follow!