Da ja vu

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

***********************************

KAYLEIGH'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leah's crying woke me up again, but it's 8am, so I didn't mind too much.

I scooped her up into my arms, and took her out the kitchen to make her formula.

"Morning" Sarah mumbled, making me jump.

"Hey, why you up?" I asked, noticing she looked miserable.

"I haven't been down" She replied.

"What?"

"I never went to sleep" She moaned. I seriously had no idea, and that made me feel like a bad friend.

"Sarah are you serious?" I asked. She just nodded and sighed.

"Why not?"

"Thoughts" Even though she said one word, I understood exactly why didn't sleep...It's exactly hard though I guess.

"Aww hun, you need to find something to do...you need to sleep, you've got work tomorrow and you need all your energy for that" I reminded her.

"I know, I know, but I can't get him out my head! And then I start remembering how much I forgot about him today when I was with Zach, it's like he was never in my life" Her voice broke at the end and tears started apearing in her tired eyes.

"You've gotta stop punishing yourself, I know for a fact he wouldn't want you to be sad all the time, and we both know you'll never forget him! No-one will" I reasured her.

"Yeah, I guess your right. I just need to take my mind of him" She suggested, wiping her eyes.

"That's a girl" I teased.

"Now go get some sleep, and we'll do something later" I said, practically dragging her up.

"Okay, thanks Kay" She hugged me and ran out to her room.

I finished making Leah's breakfast and went to sit comfy on the sofa, just as I stepped out the kitchen, I saw Zach knock on Sarahs door. Before I could ask, she let him in.

"Shit" I whispered, tip-toeing up to the door and listening in, I know it's rude, but I wasn't the only one because seconds later, James 'snook' out our room and bumped into me.

"Shi- Kay? What are you doing?" He asked in a whisper.

"Uhh.."

"Wait, are you listening into their convo?" He figured out, I guess it wasn't hard...since I had my ear pressed up against the door.

"Maybe" I admitted.

"Well budge over so I can hear too!" He said, nudging me.

I giggled, rolling my eyes and moved over.

We're their best friends, we both want them to do the right thing..So we're allowed to listen in?

We couldn't hear that much, but as they ended their chat, they moved closer to the door, so we heard perfectly.

"I just don't think it's good, not with whats happened, we'd both feel in the wrong and it would just be awkward" Zach said.

"Exactly, and neither of us even know exactly how we feel" Sarah explained.

"Right, so friends?" Zach said.

"Friends" I'm guessing they hugged then and suddenly opened the door.