Harry or Niall

It was seriously a big confusion for Blue to choose between Harry and Niall.

But then something came up her head. She thought that both of them truly loved it, it was she who was to decide whom she had to be with.

She already had a soft spot for Niall. She was opting for Niall but then she thought Harry would be disappointed. She waited for a miracle to happen.

NIALL'S P.O.V

I don't know what happening with me. I love blue that's all i know. Today I'm gonna ask her out by hook or by crook. I don't know if Harry likes her too. Well I see my princess in Blue. I know its her. It's only her.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Niall loved Blue from the start. She too liked Niall. It was me who is trying to get between them. Ugh Harry what are you doing ! I shouldn't get between them ! They are made for each other ! It would be wrong on my part if I become a hurdle I should go and confess everything ! After all it's a high time my brother finally found his Princess and I'm trying to snatch it from him ! I shouldn't be doing this !

(Harry calls Niall and Blue at his place and sorts out everything)

(There Niall decides to ask Blue out)

Blue - Niall I knew it from the start. I too love you till the moon and back :) I love you Niall !

Finally Niall found his princess and it was a Directioner who became his princess. So my beloved sisters never lose hope.

Keep calm and ship Nue ;)

Please vote if you like it.

~THE END~