Chapter 3

Third Person's P.O.V:

"Jungkook.."

Then the office turned silent.

"I did'nt kno-"The younger male didn't finish his sentence when Jimin smashed his lips into the brunette.Taehyung was quiet surprised but kissed back anyway.

The kiss didn't last long before Jimin pulled away smiling.

"Lets eat lunch yeah?"Jimin said then Taehyung nodded with his boxy cute smile.

----------------

After Namjoon went out of jimin's company he went to the restaurant near by which is where his beloved Fiance is waiting.

When he went inside the restaurant he immediately spotted a pink haired male sitting there alone eating ramen and holding his phone smiling.

"Hey hun.."Namjoon said and kissed jin which jin didn't expect but blushed.

"Hi.."Jin replied and lowered his gaze.

"Ugh...is my princess shy? because i kissed you in public.."Namjoon teased which made jin slap him at the shoulder.

"Ouch!..Sorry babe i was just teasing you.."Namjoon apologized.

"I just talked to jungkook about our marriage and i invit-"Jin didn't finish his sentence when namjoon immediately stood up from his seat.

"YOU INVITED HIM?!!"He shouted which made other people stare at them.

"Namjoon.Sit.Down."Jin commanded with a very scary glare which made namjoon sit his ass down immediately.

"Whats wrong if i invited our maknae?"Jin asked.

"Because i invited...the VMIN couple."

"YOU WHAT?!!!"This time it was jin's turn to shout and made people look at them with an annoyed expression already.

"Sit your ass down..Geez..."Namjoon said.

"Your language mister Kim."Jin scolded.

*Flashback of Jin

When i arrived at the restaurant i immediately searched for an empty table

Then my eyes landed on a certain coconut brown hair.

"Isnt that Jungkook?"I asked then i squinted my eyes.

IT IS HIM!!

"Jungkook!"I called then he snapped his head towards my direction and smiled.

"Hyung! How are you?"He asked hugging me.

"Im fine...and also..I'm getting married!"I Squeled.

"With whom?and when?"He asked.

"With Namjoon of course! And also its next week." I answered.

"So how are you?...have you moved on already?"I asked then his face turned serious not cold but serious.