Chapter 1

AN: New fanfic of VKOOK~😍
Ahhahah anyways i hope you dont hate me because i keep making new fanfic without telling you..anyways enjoy and please dont forget to Vote and Comment.😊😊😊

----------------------

3rd person's POV:

Taehyungs outside the door of his boyfriends house ringing the bell 5x already but then he decided to get the key under the carpet and unlocked the door.

"Jungkook?"He called then walked up stairs but he stopped when he heard something no someone.

Moaning?

"Ah!!yes!!t-there!!faster daddy!!"He gasp covering his mouth tears started to fall.

How...could he...

Then when he walked down stairs he accidentally bump into the vase which fell to the ground and broke into pieces like his heart.

Then the door opened revealing a panting and shirtless jungkook with messy hair.

"T-tae?"He said and walk towards his boyfriend.

"T-tae i-i can expla-"He's sentence was cut when taehyung slapped him.

"Explain what jungkook?...that you had sex with a girl just because there hot and horny as fuck?is that why your always saying your busy? busy fucking girls inside your freaking room i should'v believe jimin in the first place...you know what...ithink i should end this stupid fucking relationship!"taehyung shouted with all his heart then he was about to leave jungkook hugged him from behind.

"N-no taehyung dont leave me. i swear i'll change just please dont end this relationship...i love you so much..i cant live without you...i dont know what to do if you'll leave me...Please dont leave me..."jungkook begged and hugged him even tighter.

"J-jungkook let go...were done.."taehyung said trying to get out from his grip but theres no use jungkook is stronger than him.

"Please...d-dont leave me.."he begged and taehyung was surprised when he felt a water fell.

Jungkook was crying for the first time.

"J-jungkook i cant take it anymore...just please let me go.."taehyung said and finally he gets out from jungkooks grip he turned around and saw a broken jungkook.

"Im sorry jungkook...goodbye."taehyung took one last glance before exiting his now 'EX's' house.

He was crying.

For all this years he believed that he's boyfriend loved him..guess he was wrong he loved him so much more than anyone. He even rejected jimin because he balieve jungkook is the one that he had been looking for.He loved him so much that he's been already fooled.

*4 years later*

Taehyung's PoV:
"Baby..."i heard jimins voice and shook me gently. i opened my eyes slowly then i smiled.

"Morning beautiful.."he said and pecked my lips then i giggled.

"Morning my handsome chimchim~"I said and kissed him passionately which he gladly returned.when i already need some air i pulled away and smiled.

"Wake up its already 7:30."He said and i snuggled closer to his chest.

"But im tired..."i whined and he chuckled kissing my forehead.

"Me too..you dont want to be late for your todays meeting.right?"

"Arasso.."i said and pecked his cheecks.

"I love you.."i said then he pecked my lips.

"Love you too...beautiful.."

I went out of my bed and went inside my bathroom. stripping off my clothes and hoping inside the shower.

After i finished showering i wore my black suit with a tie

(Just imagine he's wearing a tie)

"Taebaby..you ready?"i heard jimin asked stepping out of the bathroom already wearing his suit and i noded in reply.

"Lets goo!!~"i said and went out grabbing my boyfriends hands and he chuckled making me pout.

"Why ya laughing?"i asked still pouting.

"Nothin' its just that your so cute~"he cooed and pinched my cheecks which were already colored pink.

"Aish..pabo!"i said chuckling and hitted his shoulder not to harsh.

"Love you too!"he said.

"Aish..Stop with the cheesiness. Lets go!"I said and went out with jimin following behind.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Sir we received a call from the kims company they said they want to have a meeting with you in US and also have a bussiness trip."i heard my secretary Taeyeon said and i looked at her with a questioning look.

"Kim?when is the meeting?"i asked returning my attention to the loptap and continued typing.

"Ah..yes sir.Here are the information about the kims and the meeting is scheduled tomorrow sir."She said and handed me the white folder.

"Thanks.you may leave."I said and she bowed before leaving my office.

"Kim..."i mumbled and turned my attention to the white folder and grabbed it.

And when i opened it i almost dropped the folder.

KIM TAEHYUNG?!!
My EX??!

Damn, i missed him so much.
His beautiful face,cute smile,cuddles,voice,laugh,touches,
aegyos and also his kisses. I blamed myself for everything. Because of me he broke up with me and left.because of me i hurted his feelings and i was so stupid!like fuck!!i miss him so damn much i just want to cuddle with him and kiss him all day.

There's only one thing in my mind and that is

To get taehyung back.

---------------------------------
AUTHOR:SO?Hows chap. 1?was it good? i know it was short and all but i promise you ill make this more interesting Just keep supporting and voting cause the longer it gets the longer it will be interesting😏hahahah anyways thanks for reading this chap. And please dont forget to VOTE AND COMMENT! Gamsa!bye see you next chapter. Saranghae!!😘🙆❤