Chapter One

Ashley POV:

"Oh my god what time is it, i need to hurry or i'll be late for my new job"

I rush to the bathroom and got dress, i put on a blue jean shorts with a black tan top over a red and black check shirt and i just put my hair into a bun, i live with two of my best friend Cheyenne and Noelia, we've known each other since middle school.

"Chey why didn't you wake me up, I am going to late for my new job"I said to Cheyenne

"Because i was in the shower" she replied

"Morning princesses"said Noelia while she enter the room

"Morning Noelia" me and Cheyenne replied

"princess arent you going to eat breakfast"said Noelia

"Sorry I cant,I need to go,bye see you tonight

I hoped in my car, and drove to my work place and while lisening to Sammy Wilks new song.(p.s. Cheyenne is a huge fan of him)

"Morning Ashley"said Laura

Laura is my manger, i work for a company called Dust and I am a model,i used to work with designing close,but the director promoted me to modeling,I dont know why he did that ,or what caused him that I could model.But I had no choice but to appcepte the promotio.

"Morning, so whats on the schedule today Laura"

"You are going on a shot with Zac Efron today and after that the director wants a meeting with you"

Zac Efron I never thought I would meet him

"Ashley!,hello are you their"

"yeah.... that's fine"

Am so nervous to meet him,because he's Hollywoods most popular guy,he's been in the top 10 hottest guys list.

10 minutes later

"Ashley,come meet Zac"said laura

"yeah am coming"

"Hi need to you am Zac what's your name"

I can see why girls go crazy for him, he's polite and handsome, not to mention I always had a crush on him,for so long and now am meeting, must be dreaming.

"Hey are u ok,your face is red"

"Yeah I am fine dont worry about me and my name is Ashely"

"Well if you said so,don't we have a shot together, we better hurry if they get angry at us" while he grabbed my hand and pulling me

"Right......"

Someone please wake me up from this dream, because this seen to good to be true.

Vote!comment!share! please
So this is my first story that I ever written, I hope you guys like it and go read my other story that me and friend made together its based off of vampire of diaries.