Chapter 6 | Back Again

I finally arrived at the front door of my sisters house, It was massive. I rang the door bell, it echoed through the house. The door opens, it's Cameron with her black hoodie and denim ripped jeans. "Holy shit e. You're MASSIVE" she yells as she throws herself into my arms. I laugh histerically, "good to see you cam" I say. "Come in I'll get some chips and coke" she says as she widens the door to reveal a mansion. I was speechless, there was a large staircase leading to a hallway filled with expensive paintings. She leaves me to the couch and sits me down. She comes back with a packet of Doritos and 2 bottles of Diet Coke. "So?...." she mumbles with a slight grin. I sigh. "It's me and Grayson"

After 2 solid hours of finally convincing her that me and Grayson were falling in love she finally got it. "Twincest?" She asks. "I know I know. Please I just don't know what to do so I came to you. You're the only person I can talk to about this stuff" I studder. "What does love feel like?".

She pauses for a few seconds then looks up at me. "You feel like everything around you doesn't matter, like that one person is your whole world. Trust me, you'll know it when you feel it"

We talk for a little bit longer then I decide to leave, it was getting late  and I needed to get home, We said our final goodbyes then I was off.

When I got home I went straight to the kitchen to get some food, passing graysons room I stared at him. He was so peaceful when he slept. I walked in and sat on his bed, I smiled at the sight of him. I laid down next to him and stroked his hair. His face was too pure, even with his eyes closed I felt like he was staring into my empty soul. I placed my hand on top of his that was next to his face. As son as I did I felt his hand grip mine back, he smiled then opened his eyes. He didn't need to speak for me to know what he's saying. "I love you too" I whispered. His eyes glared back at mine. Nothing was moving around me which made Grayson the centre of attention, I felt, lightheaded? I felt like laying here till my body disintegrated into dust.

Wait
Was this the feeling cam told me about

Am

Am I in love?