take a room

"Vany! truth or dare?" "dare" "Okey I dare you to take a room with Paul for 10 minutes!" haha I win! "o-okey" she is sometimes so shy. Okey they got into another room. I would die to know what now happens....

VANY'S P.O.V

Skye dared me to take a room with paul for 10 minutes. i'm actually really excited. paul and i stand up and went to anothet room. we closed the door. finally paul spoke up "I-I habe to t-tell you something" omg now i'm really scared. "Yeah?" "I ha-ave a crush o-on you." no way. I'm dreaming! This is awesome!! "Paul I feel the same way! I am so happy to know that!" A big smile was on paul's face. then paul leanded in. I leaned in too and wr were inches apart from each other when the door swung open. and Skye came in " the time is over! Omg did you kissed?!" "no we actually don't. You came in" said paul. "oh i'm sorry you know what? I turn around and you kiss!" so we did we kissed each other. I feel so many butterfly's in my stomach. I'm the happiest human on earth. I wish this kiss would never and but we had to. And so we three went into the living room were the other guys were.

HEY GUYS! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN! PLS TELL ME IF SOMETHING IS TOO BORING OR WRONG JUST COMMENT XXX