The new mission

The house was beautiful and I really like it. In the house there was a blonde georgeous girl. I think it must be Vany. I stood for her and said " Hey I'm Skye I think you are Vany aren't you?" " Yes I actually am" she laughed. We went to Paul and Kenny and there were now also Elena and Harry. They stand side by side and harry hold her by her waist. They look actually pretty cute! I wish I have a boyfriend like Harry. He seemed to be a big gentleman. But I have to admin his not the kind of boy I like. "hey guys" Vany said. She hugged both of them and I copy it. We went outside and Paul came to the idea, to drive motocross. I don't know about that so I just habe to look how they drive. Not that bad for me. First Paul ride one with Vany and the second one Harry and Elena ride. Kenny ride one alone. He wanted me to go with him but it wasn't my thing. I'm actually scared about that but don't laugh! They seem to have much fun but I was happy for them! If I didn't know, I would say Vany and Paul have a relationship. They look at each other in a diffrent way. And they laugh together very much they would be together perfect! I think I have a new mission. I bring them together...

HEY GUYS TODAY I MADE MORE NEW PARTS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLS SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND COMMENT LOVE YOU GUYS XXX