Are they together?

I woke up from the sunlight that shines in my face. I opened my eyes to see, I lay on Nash's lap.I saw Elena and Harry cuddled up on the sofa. Nick and Kenny set beside each other. And Selina and Niall also cuddled on the sofa. They look so perfect. I think they are made for eacht other. I tried to stand up but Nash arm hold me tight.I tried to get off his grip but he obly tighned it. I have to wake him. "psst Nash. Nash wake up!" I whispered and shake him lightely. He woke up and I got out of his grip. He just fell asleep again. I made my way to the kitchen and made myself breakfast.

~one hour later~

everyone went home and Kenny and I were alone. Everyone gave me theyre number. Thats pretty cool I'm here for 1 day and habe friends what did I want more? Then Kenny brought me out of my thoughs "Hey do you want to meet Vany and Paul? Elena and Harry will come too!" "Yeah sure are they together?" "No, but I thing both of them have a crush on each other" "Ah okey when do we go?" "In an hour okey?" "alright" With that I put on my clothes, made my make up and hair. I put my hair into a messy bun. and my make up is lake almost natural. And then we made our way to Paul. He lives 10 minutes away with the car. The car drive was cool. We talked together about Paul and Vany. Now I know Vany is 17 years old and Paul is 18 years old. He is a motorcross driver and yeah. That's it. We arrived at a beautiful house. It's not that big but big enough. And then we rang at the door bell. Then a brown-haired and beautiful guy came out.

"Hey Kenny! Hey eehm ....?"

"Skye" I said

"Hey Skye, I'm Paul I thing Kenny told you about me"

"yeah a little bit"

"okey lets go in"

With that we went into the house