Nice To Meet You

Ariana POV

   "OVER HERE"

   "RIGHT HERE, ARIANA"

   "GIVE US A SMILE"

   I had walked out of the restaraunt and I was bombarded by paparazzi, as usual. I put my hand over the side of my face, blocking the flashes to see. I walked over to my car, pushing a few men with cameras to the side.

   "COME ON! ONE PICTURE!"

   "CAMERA SHY?!"

   "ONE PICTURE, ARIANA!"

   I ignored them and closed my car door.

   I started the car and began driving past the paparazzi. They were so difficult and annoying. All I wanted was to drive to my hotel, peacefully, was that too much to ask for?

   I got to my hotel and parked my car. I handed the valet my keys and walked inside.

   I took the elevator up to my room and set my stuff down. I had to be up tomorrow at 5 AM for a meeting. I was in New York for press and my management apparently had a deal they wanted me to sign onto.

   I took off my dress and heels, and put on a tank and sweatpants. I put down my hair and washed my makeup off.

*The Next Morning*

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

   I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock. I got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom and got in the shower.

   Once out, I dried my hair, curled it, and left it down, then I put on my makeup.

  I walked over to the closet in the hotel room. I put on a sweater, a skirt, and heels.

   I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to the valet.

*20 Minutes Later*

   I pulled up to the parking lot of the studio and got out of my car. I walked into the building and up the elevator. I found myself inside of a room with a big table, sitting there was my manager, my producers, and members from my record label. Only half of the table was filled.

   "Hi" I said. My manager stood up to hug me, "What's the meeting about?"

   "You'll find out in a sec, just wait for everyone to get here" She said, guiding me to my seat.

   I sat down and talked to my producers for about 5 minutes, until we were interrupted by a man walking through the door. He walked over to me and I stood up to introduce myself.

   "Hello Ariana, I'm Paul" He said.

   "Hi Paul, it's nice to meet you" I said.

   "I would like to introduce you to a few boys" He said, "Boys! Come on in!" He shouted to the door.

   In walked Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall of One Direction. I was completely starstruck, I didn't know what to say. i walked over to them to shake their hands.

   "Oh my gosh, hi, it's so nice to meet you!" I said shaking Liam's hand first.

   "Hello, love, so nice to finally meet you" He said.

   Zayn then grabbed my hand, "Hi, we've been waiting to meet for the longest time"

  Then Louis, "Hello, love, are you alright, you look like you've seen a ghost" He laughed.

  Then...Niall, "Hi" He said, then he just kind of looked at me, silently (not that I minded).

   "So, should we just begin without Harry?" One of the men in suits asked.