Book Five (4/2-):

As we wrap on discussion for book four, we'll head into reading book five, which is theRose_Conspiracy Slaves to the Moon. 

Summary: 

As I looked up at the wolf King, I noticed his eyes were beginning to darken, dilating to black pools rimmed by the ocean. From deep within me, the very beast I tried so adamantly to deny was beginning to wake. She wanted me to kiss him. She wanted me to give in. And as he pulled my hand towards those plump, dusty rose colored lips of his, she purred in delight."Did you know, Alexis, that your wolf calls out to mine?" There was a slight rumble in his chest as he slid closer. "She wants me."For a moment, my mind wondered what it would actually be like. To be claimed by this man, dominated and marked-- to be called his."She may want you," my eyes narrowed as I spoke. "But I certainly do not."With a look of disgust, I pulled my hand out of his grasp as I snapped back to reality."I hate her," I hissed, my face leaning closer to his. "And the first chance I get, I swear I will kill her.""Kill her--" The look in his eye was of absolute disbelief. "You took me from the only person I've ever loved," I seethed. "You think you're some sort of self righteous hero, but you're not. You're a monster and so is your kind! I am not one of you. I will never shift or become a slave and I swear on the Moon Goddess' grave-- I will NEVER love you."