chapter. 39 - I don't want to be here

Start from the beginning

"Ahem?" Someone coughed to get my attention. Snapping back to reality I smiled sheepishly as William gave a questionable look. "Oh sorry! Hehe I still can't get use too this," I giggled sweat dropping.
"Its fine," William brushed it off as I went and sat on the chair before him. "So I take you have questions correct?" William asked.

I nodded slowly looking around his office.
William nodded and shooed the others out.
"Okay what is your first question Sakura?" William asked.
"First, why did we move to here? The dispatch use to be in the grim reaper land, this also goes for the Demons and Angels," I said looking at him questionably.
"People are out for us, the are targeting us grim reapers, Demons and Angels," William sighed in disgust at the mention of demons and angels.
"They invaded ours including the other lands, we may not return, we all have tried but some were killed in the process. So instead we had to resort to here," William added.

I sighed and nodded. "So have you gathered any information on these 'people'?" I asked. William shook his head in disappointment.
"Then what are you-" I was cut of when William stood up.
"Sakura, you shall be staying here, you're forbidden to leave this realm," William stated flatly.
"What?!! Why?!!!" I yelled in disbelief slaming my hands onto the desk as I stood up angrily.

"I will not stay put while other people's lives are on the lines William!" I growled.
"Sakura. I will not repeat myself, you shall stay here, you can't escape anyways, the trio there will guard you, now get out, I have to do some work," William said calmly.
Frustratedly, I stormed out.
Raven, Ryan and Zen followed after me as I stormed down the hallways.

"Stupid, stupid, ugh!!!!!" I screamed as I tripped.
A group of reapers laughed as I fell.
Then they were silenced by my murderous glare.
They shut their mouth and left.
I stood up and brushed myself off.
"Are you okay saku-chan??" Ryan asked worriedly.
I gave out an annoyed huff and continued walking.
"Sakura, you must be tried let us show you too your room," raven said calmly.
"Princess, if ya gonna walk dat fast at least be careful not to walk into a wall," Zen commented as I faceplated into the wall.
Zen snickered and stood looking down at me.
Growling kicked his nuts and rolled onto my feet.
He fell to the ground on the verge of tears as he wailed in pain.

"What the hell was that for?!!!" Zen screamed angrily. I ignored him and walked back to Ryan and Raven.
"Show me to my room," I sighed bitterly as they nodded and began to walk.
I followed without another word.

(Time skip several days later)
I have been lying here for a few day now. I refused to eat or talk to anyone except Raven, Ryan and occasionally Zen.
I was a thin as a twig that was about the snap.
The Ryan would beg me to eat but I didn't even bother to take notice of it.
I wanted to leave. I wanted to help. But I am stuck here since apparently I am 'their' main target.
I had nothing to do. It was so boring.
I sat on the window stilt daydreaming as I stared out into the bewilderness.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my trance by a knock. "Come in," I sighed as I slowly looked over toward the door.
"Dear sister why must you look so glum?" Asked a familiar soft voice as they stepped through the door.
"E-Eva?" I questioned happily.
"Of course it is me Lil' sis," Eva smiled softly as she held her arms open.
Smiling brightly I ran and hugged her tightly.
Her hands wrapped itself around me as I began to feel the warmth radiate of her.

"What happened to you Sakura? You are so skinny, have you not been eating well?" Eva asked worriedly.
"O-of course not dear sister," I lied smiling.
Eva sighed disappointedly.
"Why must you lie Sakura? I know when you lie sister, come you shall eat with me and my family," Eva stated dragging me to the dining hall.
She sat me on one of the many chairs in the hall.
Then entered Takuma and a girl.
"Who's that Eva?" I asked staring at the girl.
"That is my daughter, Tava," Eva smiled as the girl ran up the her. (Tava is in the pic above also Tava has green eyes like takuma)
"Mama! Mama! Who is vhat?" She asked looking at me.
"This is your aunty, Sakura, say hello," Eva grinned as Takuma sat down before us.
"H-hi," Tava greeted timidly.
Takuma chuckled softly as Tava ran over to him.
"How are you Sakura?" Takuma asked as he place the girl on his lap.
"I am doing well, thank you," I smiled as he nodded.
"Well eat up the food will get cold if we don't eat it," Eva giggled. I nodded and began to eat as Eva did.

"So what brings you guys here?" I asked.
"We had business here to attend too, and since the attack is happening we will have to stay here for awhile," Takuma sighed.
"Papa Vhat attack?" Tava asked looking at her father with her big eyes in fascination.
"Nothing at all dear, know finish your fruits and then we can go play with Uncle Grell okay?" Eva requested as Tava nodded in joy.
"Okay!!!! Mama!!" She giggled and began nomming her fruits down in a cute manner.
"Aw, Eva you have such a cute daughter," I Cooed.
Eva smiled sheepily and said a small thank you.

"How has your time here been okay Sakura?" Eva asked softly.
"I want to leave..." I whispered looking down at my lap.
Eva gave a small nod and placed her warm hand on my head.
"I know what you mean... This place is holding you you like a captive... But trust me dear, it is only good to do so... This will help us all to protect you sakura," Eva sighed softly.
"But... I don't like it here onee-chan! (older sister FYI just in case someone doesn't know ^^)

"I know you don't, personally I don't either but you don't have a choice dear, it is either you at safe and we can have a better chance of surviving or we all die," Eva huffed and stood up from her seat.
Sighing,  I stood up and followed Eva as she exited with her family.
As I was about to walk in my own direction, Eva stopped me.
"Would you like to join us Sakura? We can talk more about the current problem," Eva offered as Takuma and Tava continued forward.
I shook my head slowly and walked away after saying goodbye.

Eva POV (very predictable ^^)
Sakura... May the god of this world look after you of the horrible future before you...
"If only you knew little sister," I mumbled as I watched her figure disappear behind the corner.

(Flashback)
"What do you mean you can't stop it from coming true?!!!" I yelled angrily at William.
"Calm down Ev-"
"Calm down?! Calm down?! What the hell is wrong with you William?!! The prophecy is happening and I need to calm down?! Are you serious right now?!!!" I yelled slamming my hands onto his desk.
William glared at me and stood up from his chair.
"What makes you think I am not stressed and worried about her Eva? Might I remind you  she is also my little sister! But I have to keep calm in order to keep her unaware of this situation!" William growled.
Falling to the ground I held my face in my hands on the verge of tears.
"I-i'm j-just scared of what will happen... I don't want her to-"
"She won't as long as we all protect her nothing like that will happen," William reassured.
"I hope so... good bye..." I sighed and walked out of his office.
(Flashback end)

??? POV
"The prophecy will happen, Sakura, Eva just... You.. wait... Hahaha!"

A/n 2150 words!!!!! I know it isn't a lot but it is for me okay?!!! Hope you enjoyed the new chapter ^^
Darkness is a time for mischief, and to be your true self, while the Light is somewhere to be safe but to also cover up who you truly are.
~Envy