chapter 5 - true cross academy

Idk? Long chapter? Or not ( ̄ω ̄;)
┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ (sorry for the mistakes didn't edit alone with the others sorry)

I woke up early today, I can't simply wait to go on a trip to a place with my brother William and grelly! Oh wait why do I call them that? Well.....

Flashback
It has been a year since I arrived here well I guess time to meet my supervisor. Knock! Knock! 'Come in' was heard as I opened the door and stepped in. "Good morning sir, my name is Sakura." I said.
"Your last name miss?" He asked.
"I don't have one sir," I lied since I could no longer carry the name 'kuran'.

He stared at me, looking at me, I stood up straight not leaning in anyway, my hair was neat my uniform was on point and well I don't have glasses......... Crap! "Okay, miss I guess you can take my last name since I am having a feeling that you are suitable to be, well my sister so come and sit down and I will tell you your mission and then after we will sign a form about it," he said. I was shocked but masked it with an expressionless face.
"Yes sir-"
"No you can call me..... William or..... Brother? I guess anything that suits to your taste," he said. I nodded. "Alright, william-nii...." I said awkwardly. He nodded and resumed back to tell me about the mission.

"Also before you leave sakura, your last name shall be spears from now on. I have already signed and approved on this so don't worry, bye little sister have a good night," he said as I nodded and waved as I walked out closing the door behind me.

Flashback end

Two year into our 'relationship' he found  out I was a demon and vampire neko! Well it didn't surprise him much since my eyes were different. He didn't think much off it and still warms up to me slowly. From time to time I let my ears at tail out to distract grell when he is annoying william which well he is pissed yet relieved that he can get some work done. Grell kept nagging me to call him nii-san to so I did what he asked. Today I decided to let my ears out. My familiars were up and ready to go! Yay we are going to be earlier then them hopefully!

When we arrived at the meeting place no one was there yes we are early! I celebrated in my head. We waited for two mintues and william came. "Wow your early today and you are going to let your ears and tail out too?" He ask as I nodded. I giggled as he patted my head. Grell then turned up with his usually toothy grin. "Yay neko-san is here!" He said as he started to flown over how cute I was and played with my cat ears. Then we went into the carriage that came to pick us up. Inside sat ciel. I didn't like to sit in tight spaces like that so I joined Sebastian up front with raven and Ryan in their toddler form(animal). They sat on my lap as Sebastian gave me a questioning glaze. I struggled and sat back. He struggled after and began to drive the carriage to our destination, True cross academy.

Sebastian and I exchanged words here and there then we stopped for a toilet break. Grell ran to the girls bathroom but was dragged by william to the men's. My ears twitched as I stared at the sky, waiting for their return. Sebastian got bored and started to play with my cat ears. Instantly I purred and leaned into his touch. What? It feel nice okay?  He let out a small chuckle and continued to play with my ears. Raven and Ryan were still fast asleep beside me, cuddling each other for warmth. They did say they were brothers so whatever.

Moments later the group came back and a boarded the carriage once again. Sebastian stopped as I pouted. He chuckled and began the carriage once more. I closed my eyes as I felt the lovely cool air hitting my face. Then slowly I stated to drift into a deep slumber.

When we arrived I was woken up by sebastian tapping my shoulder and then hopped of the riders seat (Idk what it is called). I rubbed my eyes as raven help me down. "Ravy im tried," I yawned. William came up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.  "Are you tired?" He asked as i nodded rubbing my eyes. He patted my back and bent down. I climbed onto his back as he stood up again. I draped my arms around his neck as I snuggled into his back. Raven and Ryan grabbed mine and Williams bags and theirs. Grell grabbed his bags and sebastian grabbed his and ciels bag.