Zarya x Reader

Your heart was beating rapidly. A hand in that hat could possibly determine your fate, but you try it anyways. Your hand stirred around, coming across bumps and objects, and- oh. You now feel a warm circular object in your hand, and toss it around lightly. It feels good, unlike the other harsh, cold materials that was hidden inside that hat.

You pulled it out, and looked at the object with amazement. A purple, glowing ball, with some harsh pinks blended in. The buff lady next to you, (you did not know she was next to you until this moment), Zarya, took it out of your hands and placed it so it floated on top of her large gun.

"I was wondering why it wasn't working. Glad to know it is good as new." Her Russian accent was thick (THICC K SORRY) and it reminded you of a hike alone in the deep forests of snow.

"Oh! Privyet! You are the kid, (Y/N), eh?" Zarya suddenly realized, and her friendly-yet-aggressive eyes looked into yours. You nodded quickly, self-consciously, and teared away your eyes from her hypnotic gaze.

She grabbed your hand and walked into the closet. Widowmaker make a "tch" sound, and told the both that it would only last for seven minutes, so she didn't want any "excessive" scenes to be displayed for the whole Overwatch when the time ended.

But both you and Zarya had other ideas on mind.

The door had closed, leaving both you and the Russian in darkness. A slight touch on your arm from next to you made you jump, looking around despite the darkness, but you just realize it was from a nearby coat, and Zarya isn't even close to you. She seems hesitant.

You grow impatient suddenly, and lean forward, kissing your cheek. Zarya chuckled, "Not even a minute in, huh?" She embraced you in her strong arms. Damn, how she beat the woman stereotype.

"Nope, I'm afraid not." You smile, and peck her on the lips. She does more though, she captures them and suddenly your small innocent peck turns into a deeper, more meaningful kiss. You make a slight moan in happiness and satisfaction, to be able to kiss the woman you have admired for a long time.

As the kissing continues, you feel Zarya begin to explore you slowly; a close-to-butt contact, rubs on the cheek, and tiny pinching on the neck. It all feels great, under Zarya's invisible spell.

And now the greater part begins. You insert your tongue into Zarya's slightly open mouth, but despite her current distractions, the effect reversed and she pushed her tongue into YOUR mouth.

This surprised you, for what kind of person would reverse "french" kissing?

Zarya smirked in between now heated kisses. Widowmaker must have heard you two, because she opened the door with a red and disturbed face. "Cherés, time's up."

You still felt very content about what happened in that, even if it didn't include more personal topics. Beforehand, you thought this closet game was stupid, pointless, and more interrupting insults. But now once you had tried it, you found out it was a great way to obtain new friends and more-than-friends. Hopefully, Zarya will be those of the second kind.

_____

Thanks for reading! Vote if you liked it.