2

Moana had walked in her first class, Mathematics. She wasn't bad, but not great at the same time. At her old school she had a B+ in math. So good?. Anyway, she walked in, and soon all the seat filled up.
Soon a teacher walked in. She was paler then most women red lips and short black hair. She had worn a blue button up blouse and a yellow shirt that went to her knees and red heels. "Good morning everyone." She said with a sweet voice. On the board it had said "Mrs. Snow's Class rules" then it listed the rules below.
"Now, everyone, we have a new student," she said with a pause. "how about you come up here and introduce yourself".
Moana quietly stood up and everyone looked at her. "I'm Moana, I'm from Hawaii (I couldn't think of any other place!), I'm 17. And I'm here now." She said and sat back down as class started.
Soon class was over and she had walked through the halls when she accidentally bumped into a muscular teenage boy. He looked down on Moana and said "Watch it" and walked away. He had dark skin, hair that was black and curly that went to his shoulders. 'He is absolutely Beautiful.' Moana thought as she started going to her next class.

--A.N--
WOAH!!! TWO UODATES IN ONE DAY?!!! WHY?!! HOW?!! Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this so far.