Chapter 1

It was a normal day in gravity falls and Mabel had finally moved in with her girlfriend Pacifica, they now lived in the town of Gravity Falls Oregon for good. To celebrate their new achievement they decided to have some fun for the night (note they are both 23 years old in this fanfic) Mabel was showering Pacifica with kisses all the way to their bedroom that they shared, Mabel flopped on the bed excitedly whilst all the time giggling uncontrollably at the thought of having sex with her girlfriend. Pacifica was still a bit nervous because it was her first time while Mabel had lots of experience with this kind of thing. Even though they were a couple Pacifica still thought that she knew better. "So here's how it's gonna go, your gonna stay in the bottom and I'll stay on the top and work my magic." Pacifica said " NO WAY!!!" Mabel said "im gonna be in top and that's final" Mabel said taking charge of the situation " o-oh?" Pacifica said "well ok then we'll see what you can really do" Pacifica said with a cocky but suductive tone. She tied a blindfold around Pacifica and said " this may hurt a little so be ready!" Mabel said with a slight hint of worry in her voice. "Oh ok?" Pacifica said confused wondering what it was that could hurt. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain right in the side of her head as she was knocked unconscious. She woke up in a very uncomfortable position, she could tell right away that she was tied up to the bed posts. "M-Mabel?" Pacifica called out as she felt a shiver go down her spine due to the freezing temperature of the room. She then realized that she was completely naked, Pacifica struggled for a bit until she gave up and waited. She heard a voice from across the room and shivered at the sound of Mabel's voice sounding so kinky. "Hello dear." Mabel said. "M-Mabel? Untie me right now!!" Pacifica yelled really not wanting to be let down after all. " Oh dear I'm afraid I can't do that" Mabel said. "W-why not?" Pacifica said with another shiver creeping up on her. "Because, we haven't had fun yet!" Mabel said " w-what do you mean?" Pacifica said with confusion in her voice just as suddenly as the lay word hit her lips, Mabel crashed hers into Pacifica's. just the kiss alone was enough to make Pacifica feel aroused. Mabel then pulled the blindfold off reavealing her bare naked body to Pacifica. "Your so sexy" pacifica said to Mabel. "Oh you think so? Well wait and see what I have in store for you missy~❤️"