My 23rd birthday part 2!

Phil's POV

"Phil,"

"Yeah dan?"

"Wanna get Starbucks?"

"Sure."

2 minutes later we were at the busiest street in Manchester.

"Come on dan!"

"Phil, no!!"

Just then my whole life flashed before my eyes. Then, I'm pretty sure that I blacked out because I woke up in an ambulance with a man and Dan crying into his shirt.

"He's alive!" I heard a voice call.

"Phil!" Dan said. He hugged me.

"Ouch," I said in a groggy voice.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Phil."

"It's okay,"

Ariel's POV

I sat on Dan's lap and he smiled and kissed me on the cheek "lets get going. Phil needs his rest. Alright, love?" But then Phil's doctor walked into the room. She smiled at Dan and I.

"Lads, I think that's its best if you leave. It's 10 to midnight. And your friend needs his rest."

"Okay, thank you miss." I said.

Dan and I walked back to our home.

"Ya know, I'm really nervous. What happens if Phil dies? I can't live without you or him, I can't even live with myself." Dan said quoting our 4th favourite song.

"Don't try to think about it. It makes things worse."

"But,"

I stopped Dan and put my finger over his lips and hugged him.

"It'll be fine."

Then I backed away and just then he leaned in and kissed me. The perfect scene, and perfect time, 11:59 PM November 13th.

••••••

Dan's POV

I was so worried and stressed about everything that happened. And poor Ariel. I'm throwing her a party after Phil gets out of the hospital so that she understands that we love her. She's always been so in-denial. She's always compared her self to everyone else, so shy. But I would understand why, I couldn't live like she had for 19 years. I just kissed her I couldn't hold it back. It was just before 12 o'clock. But just then all of the stress just flowed out of my body. She smiled At me then it started raining so we ran back to our flat holding hands with our hoods up.

••••••

As soon as we got to our flat our vans, sweat-shirts and hair were completely soaked. Ew, my hobbit hair has awoken. Just. Ew. Ariel went into her room to change then came back and sat on my lap and just held me.

"Dan,"

"Yes, love?"

"I love you so much, don't forget that."

I tapped her nose. "Haha, I won't."

"Promise?"

"Yes,"

"Kk. do you want popcorn and maybe watch Buffy?"

"Awesome! sure!" I said. After the 4 months that we've lived together I never knew that she liked Buffy... weird. Maybe she watched them with Phil. A couple minutes later Ariel came out of the kitchen with popcorn and 'sleepy time' tea for her and I. I patted on the couch to the seat next to me.

"Ew, since when do I sit next to you? Haha." she said smirking and handing me my tea.

"Mmm! this is good tea! did you buy a different brand?" I said.

"No, this is my "family" recipe." She said air quoting family.

"Why did you quote fam-" I caught myself. She already has enough stress. I'm not going to let myself bring up her family.