My 23rd Birthday- DISASTER

Ariel's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing

"You're gone, gone, gone away

I watched you disappear

All that's left is the ghost of you.

Now we're torn, torn, torn apart,

There's nothing we can do"

Hmm, it was Dan and I's favorite song so of course, It was Dan.

"Hi Dan," I said in my groggy morning voice.

"I'm so sorry if I woke you up but it's really important!"

"Yeah Babydoll?"

"Phil got ran over."

"What?!"

"We were in town getting you a cake then walking to Starbucks and he wasn't looking I tried to stop him but he kept going. We are at the Emergency room. Come quick."

"Okay, lemme get dressed. Bye!"

"Bye, love!"

It's the middle of November so I put on a pair of jeans and my Of monsters and men sweatshirt and Phil's lion hat that he lent to me yesterday and ran out to the hospital.

•••••••

Dan's POV

"Dan,"

"Yeah, lad?"

"It hurts."

"It's gonna be alright."

Phil smiled. "You are the best friend ever."

I patted on Phil's shoulder as light as I possibly could.

"Can I tell you something if I die?"

"Phil, you'll get through this. Don't say that."

"Listen, Ariel loves you. she loves us. She told me that. She has no feelings for Trevor. She loves you. Just remember that." Phil said.

I smiled. Just then Ariel ran into the room.

"Phil! Oh my god, oh my god this is all my fault!" Ariel said freaking out.

"No it's not Ariel. Don't deny it. I'm so sorry love. I know that this isn't how you want to spend your 23rd birthday like this. Go out with your lads. I'm just fine." Phil said.

"II'd rather stay here then do anything else in the world." Ariel said.

"Love, come here," Phil said.

I was actually crying watching them talk to each other.

Ariel sat down and scooted her chair closer the bed.

Phil leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"You are a real angel. I'm so glad that you came into our lives. Just remember that you are beautiful no matter what. And we love you. right Dan?" Phil winked at me. Ariel started crying.

"I love you guys too. If it wasn't for you guys I'd be lying on the cold hard ground or I'd be dead. Phil, I'm not the angel, you guys are angels."

~ Authors note ~

Hey guys, so are you liking the story so far? I think that it's pretty good but, i want YOUR input! please tell me if you like this or not!

~Emily <3