Chapter 2 Part 1: Meeting the Creepypastas

Hey guys and gals. Hope y'all liked chapter 1! Here's chapter 2! Enjoy! This is the guys' introduction. Part 2 will be the girls' introduction.
Jeff's P.O.V
All three of us talked and talked about random things. Toby and I told her Slender wanted to make her a new creepypasta since she was worthy of becoming one. Ok, I'll admit. I have a slight crush on her. But, who cares?
⊗tímє ѕkíp вrσught tσ чσu вч thє prσхíєѕ⊗
Your P.O.V
We walked for what seemed like decades! But, we finally reached a massive, beautiful, white mansion that looked about three stories tall. Jeff grabbed my hand making me blush and I looked over at Toby giving Jeff a death glare. Toby pushed open the doors and all three of us walked inside.
- ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ -
I was standing next to Slenderman. Yes. THE Slenderman. I'm trying to keep my inner fan girl inside. "Alright children, each of you will come up one by one to meet our new creepypasta member, (Y/n)." I was somewhat excited, yet somewhat scared. First, a monochrome clown. "Hi! I'm Laughing Jack, or L.J for short! Do you like candy?" He asked and my eyes lit up. "I LOVE CANDY!!" "YAY!!" Next, was a Link lookalike. "Hey, I'm BEN. I have one question, do you like video games?" "I love video games!" I yelled happily. I could tell he was happy by the way he said, "Awesome! We can play later!" "I'm looking forward to it!" I said with a warm smile. Three guys walked up to me. One of them was Toby. "Hey I'm Masky and this is Hoodie. We're Slenders proxies along with Toby." Toby hugged me and all the guys that I met so far gave him a dagger glare. I shrugged it off and another guy came up to me. He was wearing a mask that had a bloody smile and a blue suit a painter would wear. "I'm Bloody Painter. Do you draw?" I covered my wrist and nodded slowly. "Y-yea...sometimes." He nodded and then a guy with a gray beanie walked up to me. (Great description for Puppeteer right? XD Fuck descriptions. Sorry reader-chan!) "Puppeteer. What's your name?" Wow he actually asked me for my name. "(Y/n)." I simply said and he slightly smiled. The next, and last, guy to come up to me was a guy with a blue mask with a black substance dripping out of the eyeholes. "I'm Eyeless Jack or E.J for short. I like kidneys just so you know." I smiled and nodded.
You didn't know, but introduction was all it took to steal the guys' hearts.
нєу gυуѕ нσω ωαѕ тнє ¢нαρтєя? ιf уσυ'яє яєα∂ιиg тнιѕ, ι'м ωσякιиg σи αиσтнєя ѕтσяу. ιт'ѕ α Jeff the Killer ⊗ Reader ѕтσяу. ѕσ ιf уσυ'яє єиʝσуιиg тнιѕ ѕтσяу, gσ ¢нє¢к συт му σтнєя ѕтσяу ρℓz! ρℓz fσℓℓσω αи∂ яєα∂ му ѕтσяιєѕ! тнαик у'αℓℓ!!~ ᙭O᙭O♠️