"I have to go guys. I'll be back in a few hours." Will hands me my coffee and gives me a kiss before Alex follows suit.

I trudge into my room three long hours later and collapse on my bed in pain. My brain hurt from working so hard and my body hurt from sitting. The boys are no where to be seen and so I crawl back under my blankets. Where I pass out once again.

When I wake again there's someone coasting their hands through my hair which has been let out of its bun and another person rubbing my feet. I try to move my feet out of their grip but it doesn't work and they flick the sole. I moan kicking at them lightly. The person coasting their hands through my hair leans down to press two kisses to my eyes.

"Play nice doll." Will whispers. I stick my tongue out and slowly open my eyes.

"How long have you guys been here for?"

"Few hours." Alex replies making me look at him.

"Why didn't you wake me? Wait what time is it??" I try to sit up and Will pushes me back down.

"You looked stressed and exhausted. So we let you sleep and then you started to fuss so we started this. It's only four pm." My eyes open wider in alarm.

"I slept for three hours?! Guys! You should've woken me up, I feel bad now." I pout looking at the two boys.

"Don't feel bad. You're allowed to sleep when we're here. We don't mind, we've just been talking."

"I never mentioned the cute sweater you had on Cally." Will mentions and I look down forgetting I was in his Sweden sweater.

"You like it? I got it from this guy I know." I wink.

"Well he sounds like a fun guy." Will winks back. Alex laughs at us.

"You think that's funny mister??" I ask with a gasp. He nods.

"I really do." I move Will's hand and launch myself at Alex pushing him off the bed and onto the carpeted floor. He groans and then bursts into laughter. I start tickling him in any place I could see as being ticklish. He laughs and tears appear from his eyes from all the laughter. He suddenly grabs hold of my wrists and reverses the roles so I'm now laying under him and he's tickling me.

"ALEX NO!!" I scream laughing.

"NEVER!!" He yells tickling me harder.

"Will help me." He shakes his head from his position on the bed.

"You got into this. You can get out," he smiles at me. I bump my hips into Alex' playing dirty and he groans immediately stopping all movements. He bends so his forehead is against mine, tension thick between the two of us.

"Don't start something you can't finish." He whispers his lips hovering above mine. I bite my lip and close my eyes leaning up to try and meet his lips.

"That's not how this works sweetheart." I pout opening my eyes.

"Not fair, Lex." I groan.

"Never said I play fair." He chuckles moving close again to kiss me finally. I sigh in happiness and kiss back. Will breaks us up after a while by jumping on top of us.

Later I slip into a cute dress and wait for the boys to finish getting ready. We were going out for dinner with their family and agents. After dinner we were all heading to Buffalo for the draft. I was still very apprehensive about this all. I don't feel like I belong, I haven't been there since the beginning. I haven't been there to watch him grow as a person and a hockey player. I just don't believe I belong.

"Stop thinking so hard." Will whispers pulling me back into his front.

"I don't belong with you guys." I whisper keeping my eyes cast on the floor.