Mine - Chapter 5

Dipper's pov

I woke up to Bill's arms around me. I was happy. I snuggled in to his chest. I realized his chest was bare. I looked at th mark on his chest. It was a trianglein a circle. Suddenly his arms tightened around me. "Morning Pinetree~" Bill said holding me closer. "Morning." I smiled. I stood up change into a tank top & shorts. "Dipper come back." Bill whined as I giggled. "I'm just going down for breakfast." He got up & stretched. I realized I was staring at his chest & blushed. "Um...B-Bill can you put on a shirt?" He looked at me & smirked. "Aww, but I thought I like me like this? Or maybe your to distracted by my sexyness." I blushed harder. "Fine don't see if I care." I walked down stairs. Damn Bill. "Dip Dip come eat french toast." Mabel yelled. I walked over to the table & sat down. "Bill come on." I turned to see Bill still shirtless.

Why is he still shirtless?! He sat down across from me. "What wrong pinetree?~" I looked away. "Awwww Dippy you're blushing." "N-No I'm not." I mumbled. "He's just mad, because I'm just to hot for him." "Shut up Bill!" "Dip Dip you didn't deny it." Mabel giggled. I stabbed the french toast with my fork. "I'm going for a walk." "Pinetree?" I walked out the door. Why the fuck does he need to be so fucking hot?!" I can think straight. I told him I loved him last night. I'm so confused on what to do now. I stopped at the big crystal & sit down. What are we? I'm so confused. "What do you want us to be?" I looked up to see Bill to see he finally put a shirt on. "B-Bill?" He crouched down in front of me. "Pinetree what do you want us to be?" "I-Idk...I-It's not only m-my choice....what do you want us to be?" I stuttered looking down at my hands as I pulled my knees to me chest. "I want to kiss you, hug you, hold you, love you, have you to myself, & not have worry about losing you." My could hear my heart beat in my ears. I slowly looked up at him. Once my eyes meet his, I blushed & looked back down. "Pinetree What do you want us to be?" He asked again. "I-I....I..." I stuttered. Why can't I say it? "I-I...w-w-want t-the s-s-s-same." I stuttered blushing at every letter. "Then will you be my boyfriend pinetree?" I nodded hiding my blush in my knees & hands. I look up at Bill slowly.

Bill crawled over my body. If he gets any closer I'm going to explode. He hovered over me with a smirk. Is he mocking me? God he's so cocky! I grabbed all the courage I had left. I grabbed him by the tank top & pulled him into a kiss. Our lips moved in sync. The kiss started to get heated. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth as his tongue made it's way in. He's tongue explored my mouth. He pulled away & set his forehead on mine. "I love you Pinetree." "I-I love you to." Bill picked me up & took me home. I leaned into his chest. His heart beat was calming & steady. Once we got back to the house. He sat us on the couch. We cuddled & watched tv.

"Thanks for making my do your dishes gu-" she stopped & stared at us. "M-Mabel?" Shit I didn't think this through what if she doesn't like the facted that I'm gay? What if she tells Stan & Ford? "M-Mabel?" I called out again. "Shooting Star?....I think we broke her?" I turned & hide in Bill's chest. She's going to hate me. 'No she's not pinetree.' Bill's voice echoed in my head as he kisses the top of my head. "OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD! I'M GOING TO TELL OUR GRUNKLES!" She yelled running away. "No Mabel!" I yelled tumbling off the couch & running after her. I chase her through the house. We ended up in the backyard with our Grunkles. "Dipper & Bill where cuddling on the couch!" She yelled. They turned around stared at me. I stared at my feet. "Dipper is this true?" I nodded. "Yes, but you have to give him a chance, He loves me & I love him! Don't hate me & please don't make him leave!" I said hopefully. They looked at each other. "Dipper?" I looked at Grunkles stan. "If this is about you being gay it's fine." I looked at them shocked. "& if you love him it's fine, but if he does anything to hurt you he dies." Grunkle Ford said sternly." I smiled & nodded. I ran back inside to find Bill. I found him in our room. "So how did it go?" He asked. I smiled & jumped on him. "You already know you idiot." He smirked. "How did you know I was listening?" "I didn't until now." I giggled. He kissed me & climb on top of me. I locked my arms around his neck. He slowly started to kiss my neck. He moved down where he started to lick & suck my nipples. His hands grabbed my hips. "B-Bill..." he looks up at me. Before he could do anything I made it so I was on top. I grabbed his cock & slowly stroked it. Bill started to moan. I licked his tip. I slowly sucked on his cock. Tasting every inch of him. I started to suck harder. Bill let his full load shoot into my mouth & I swallowed it. He flipped us over so he was on top. "Oh someone is a little fiesty tonight?" Bill smirked I pulled him down for a kiss. He started to play with my nipples with one & pump me with the other.

He started to push in to me. I started to hum & moan. He slowly started to thrust into me. Pick up speed with each moan. Soon enough we both where over come with pleasure. He pulled out & bent me over. "I want you sore tomorrow. I want you to beg." He whispered in my ear. "Please Bill play with me." He slammed into me. I moaned uncontrollably. I felt him pick up speed with each moan with every moan I made. "Oh Bill! I love......you so.....so......much!" "Oh Pinetree." He moaned deeply. He cummed with one last thrust. He pulled out & layed next to me, wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Dipper pines."