Feelings - Chaper 4

Dipper's pov

Bill & I have been hanging out alot since he was in my head. He said I would remember what happened as a dream, but I haven't had any dreams with him in them. I layed on the couch as bill got us drinks. "One pit cola for you & a coke for me." He said handing it to me. I let him sit down & put my legs in his lap. "What time is it?" I asked. "11:52." "We should get to bed." I chugged the rest of my drink & walked up stairs. I opened the door & flopped down on my bed. "Tired Pinetree." I nodded & slowly fell asleep. I opened my eyes to seethe forest & bill standing in front of me. He picked me up & I leaned into his chest. "Why are you scared? What are you scared of?" He said sitting on a flat rock. "You. I'm afraid you'll hate me." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. Why did I say that? why am I crying? "Why would I hate you?" "I stopped you & trapped you in stone for Six years. & I'm afraid that you'll find out my secret." I leaned into his chest more. "I can't hate you even if I find out your secret." I looked up at me. "Why?" "Because I love you Dipper." He said kissing my head. My eyes widen as I blushed. "You...love me?" He nodded. I smiled up at him. I leaned my head on his chest. He hummed & rubbed my back.

I woke up to Mabel waking me up. "Bro the fairs in town let's go." She shook me. "Ok ok let me get dressed. Go get bill." I pointed to Bill who was stay sawing logs. "Yeah Bill wake up!" She yelled jumping on his bed. "Shit!" He yelled falling off the bed. I laughed. I watched as he yell at Mabel. 'Because I love you Dipper.' I heard him from my dream. I blushed & walked over to the closet. Why did that seem so really? It's not like that could ever happen. I tryed to deny it, but I love Bill. I hope he doesn't find out. "Dip Dip hurry." "Coming." I grabbed my keys & jacket. "I call shoot gun." Bill yelled. "No fair I don't want to sit in the bed on the truck Dippin sauce?" Mabel whined. "Sorry he called it first unless you want to drive?" "Yeah I'll drive!" I throw her the keys & hopped in the back. "You sure you don't want to be in the front? I can sit back here." Bill offered. "Nah I need to clear my head of something." He hopped in the back with me & patted the side telling mabel to go. "So what's wrong?" "Just thinking." He gave me a duh look & huffed. "Pinetree tell me." He said poking my side. I laughed & try to push him away. The trunk truns & I fall on top of bill. I blushed as he just stared at me. "Sorry." I mumbled. I want to kiss him. "Pinetree do you remember what happened in your head?" I shook my head. "While I was in there I told you that, I'm in love with you Dipper." He said calmly. I blushed & moved off of him. So that wasn't a dream that was what happened inside my head. "Oh....I thought that was a dream, because why would you love me?" "Pinetree?" "We're here." Mabel yelled jumping out of the car. I jumped out of the back ignoring Bill. "Hey talk to me." I put on a fake smile & turn around. "Where do you want to go first?" "Oh oh oh I want to go to the arcade games, then the bumper cars." "Ok let's go." I walked ahead of them. Bill jogged up to me. "Pinetree talk to me. I meant it. I'm being serious." Mabel ran ahead of us. "That's the thing. Are you really? For all I know you could be lieing." "Dipper! I already told you I can't break a deal. What do you think I'm going to do?" I looked at him blankly. "You might not be able to break a deal, but I still can be broken." Bill looked at me sadly. "Dipper come on!" Mabel yelled. "Coming!" I ran over to Mabel as Bill followed. Through out the day we played games road rides. Bill didn't talk to me once. He stayed by Mabel side win her prizes & laughing with her. I knew he didn't mean it. I looked at the time. "Hey guys it 9:20 we should head back. I'm driving Mabel gets shootgun." I yelled. On our way home we where quite. Mabel was asleep Bill was in the bed doing I don't care & I was just driving. As soon as we got home I picked Mabel up & walked her to her room are Bill carried in her prizes. I walk up to our room & lay on my bed facing the wall. "Pinetree can we talk." I didn't answer. "I'm sorry for what I've done in the past. I know I deserved to be lock in stone & that you don't have to love me back, but at least trust me." I want to say it so bad, but I just make a fool of myself.

"Why would make a fool of myself & what do you want to say?"

"Stop reading my mind Bill." I yelled.

"Pinetree just tell what you want to say?"

"Drop it Bill."

"No! Just Tell me!"

"...."

"Tell me damn it!"

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"Because I'm in love with you too damn it & I don't want to look like a fool. I've loved you for six years, why I don't know! Who in their right mind would fall in love with a demon who tryed to kill them, their family, friends & a whole town! Plus you like Mabel." I yelled turn to face him. He had a look on his face I couldn't decide. I layed back down & faced the wall again. "Dipper?" I didn't face him. I ended up making a fool out of myself after all. "Dipper look at me please." I didn't. I felt my bed dip. I turn to see him on top of me. He kissed me softly, but also with force. I tried to push him off, but I failed. Tears escaped me eyes. I've wanted this so bad, but I know it's not real. He stopped & pulled away. "Pintree I do love you & I think of Shooting star as a sister & she think of me the same way. If I didn't love you why was one of my conditions a kiss from you? I could've asked for a kiss from Shooting star, but I didn't. Dipper I love you." He kissed me again, but softly. I gave in & kissed back wrapping my arms around him. "Pinetree please just say it." I was silent. "I-I....I love you Bill!" I said hide me face in his chest. He chuckled. "I love you too Pinetree." He hugged me around my waist as I kept my face in his chest.