eye candy

Sebastian smiled it was his first day of college. he smirked in the mirrior his crimson eyes shinning bright with confidence, wearing a black v neck and skinny jeans. he never wore a back pack so he carried all his books and supplies to classes. he was happy for college and knowing it was a great start for him to meet new people. Sebastian was a demon ofcoasrse he didn't have to go college but this was a good time to try. he wanted to finally meet someone he could marry one day and be open with plus it wouldn't be too hard Sebastian was openly gay and he was very sexy. he didn't have a hard time getting men in his bed but they never staid all they wanted was sex though. Sebastian shook his head trying to just keep it all cool. he grabbed the books that he needed and headed to his first class which was home room for him. he walked to the school he was only a few blocks away anyways. as he walked he saw a cute young boy driving by in a nice new car he rolled his eyes hating those rich kids. when Sebastian got to the class he saw the same boy with a bunch of friends talking to him. Sebastian sat in the back corner people looked and eyed his tall body he smirked and sat down. when the bell rang every one got to there seat. when the teacher entered he handed them out there schedule. he looked at the boy again, he had deep blue  hair and beautiful bright blue eyes he was pale and had a extremely small body. Sebastian smirked wanting to see that beautiful boys naked body but when the boy looked at Sebastian, Sebastian looked away nervice for once. when the bell rang the boy stopped and waited for Sebastian. Sebastian looked at the boy confused and grabbed his tings. the boy smiled.

"I'm Ciel." he said. Sebastian smirked.

"I'm Sebastian verry nice to meet you." Sebastian said looking at Ciel. Ciel was shorter, but he was fragile and innocent looking. Ciel smiled.

"Sebastian what is you're next class?" Ciel asked/

"umm i have art." Sebastian said. Ciel smiled.

"me too, wanna walk to class together?" Ciel asked.

"sure." Sebastian said and Ciel smiled.

"you are happy today Ciel." Sebastian said walking with Ciel to class.

"well i never make new friends and you're really nice and super hot." Ciel said. Sebastian smiled.

"you're really actractive too Ciel. when i saw you i wanted to pound you're ass in class and make you scream my name." Sebastian said with a smirk.

"well you can in art." Ciel said smirking back.

"oh really?" Sebastian asked.

"why not? you're an actractive person Sebastian and i love that smirk on you're face." Ciel said. Sebastian looked at Ciel.

"well i would love to but i really don't want to fuck you then learn who you are." Sebastian said. Ciel smiled.

"you're a good guy, first one to now wanna fuck me and then know me Sebastian." Ciel said. Sebastian looked at Ciel.

"thank you." Sebastian said Ciel smiled. when they got to art Sebastian smiled and sat by Ciel. that night when Sebastian got home he smiled at the link Ciel gave him to watch. he pulled out his laptop and typed the link in. a site came up he saw Ciel's naked body in the images and looked.  he watched a few of his videos feeling his hard Dick against his laptop he smiled stroking his hard Dick. he watched a live video and Ciel knew it was his Sebastian watching Ciel smirked.

"hi my Sebastian i know you are watching." Ciel said. Sebastian turned on his web cam so Ciel could see him. he stroked his Dick and watched Ciel.

"how did you know?" Sebastian asked.

"you were so curious of my body i wanted to give it all to you Sebastian." Ciel said pulling out some sex toys. Sebastian could see all of Ciel. he moaned softly seeing Ciel's hard Dick. Ciel grinned hearing Sebastian. Ciel rubbed his Dick smirking fingering his ass Sebastian pulled out his Dick Ciel grinned.

"you're so big." Ciel said Sebastian smiled.

"i bet id tear up you're body Ciel." Sebastian said.

"mmm why don't you come over and show the world you pounding me." Ciel said. Sebastian smirked.

"ok Ciel where do you live ill come over." Sebastian said. Ciel typed in his address.

"hurry Sebastian." Ciel said and logged off. Sebastian got dressed and walked to ciels big house. ciels butler brought him to his room and Sebastian went in. he saw Ciel in his bed smirking.

"mmm you came." Ciel said. Sebastian stripped and got in bed with him. Ciel smiled.

"we are going to be recorded but i am not asking u here for good sex. Sebastian i want to date you and i hope you know that." Ciel said. Sebastian smirked.

"i believe you Ciel." Sebastian said and kissed Ciel. Ciel let Sebastian kiss him and wrapped his legs around sebastians hips.

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------

end of part one