chapter 2

sebastian laid with ciel in his huge bed they were hot and dripping in sweat naked but loved the warmpth. sebastian smirked and held ciel. the video was over and ciel loved sebastian.

"that as amazing." ciel said with a smile.

"i agree." sebastian said.

"sebastian can you not leave..can we stay in bed and miss class?" ciel asked.

"ofcoarse." sebastian said. they heard a knock and sebastian pulled the covrs over there naked bodys.

"come in." ciel said and his butler came in knowing ciel had a man in his bedroom.

"i made breakfast master. for you and youre guest." he said. ciel smiled.

"thank you." ciel said his butler nodded and left. ciel smiled and sat up gettting dressed and sebastian did the same. ciel smirked and kissed sebastian, sebastian smirked.

'youre a good lover ciel." sebastian said and smirked. ciel blushed and held sebastians hand.

"sebastian please be my boyfriend." ciel asked.

"yes ciel." sebastian said and kissed ciel. ciel smiled holding sebastians hand.

"lets go eat sebastian." sebastian nodded and walked with ciel to get breakfast. ciel ate and so did sebastian. ciels butler watched.

"master so how are you and youre visitor? "his butler asked.

"good, and hes my boyfriend. ciel said. his butler smiled.

"so you found a good one master im happy for you." his butler said. sebastian smiled and fed ciel the rest of his food. ciels butler smiled.

sebastian watched over ciel and didnt want him to get out of his site for the whole day. ciel smiled loving the part that sebastian was so protective over him and who touched his lover.

--------------------------END

sorry is short but its late and i will hve more to come i promise sorry its so short again.