How did I get here?

Start from the beginning

Not fair.

"Okay. Okay. I'll come with you." I said because honestly, I didn't want her flooding my car when we got back home.

She was about to jump up and squeal when I raised my finger and said, "...but, you'll have to let me stay outside the door."

She just gawked at me. "What's the point of coming if you're gonna just stand outside the door?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, you tell me. It was your idea to bring me here after all."

"NO! You're coming with me."

Huh? When did she turn from the Im-going-to-flood-this-place-by-me-crying-lady to you-better-listen-to-me-lady?

Again. Blondie.

I just shook my head. No way was I gonna give in to her demands! This is unfair! I want justice. Where's the civil court when you need it?

She made her stupid puppy-doggy face which was apparently working on me because the next thing you know, I'm taking my sunglasses out of my car and putting them on.

"Why're you wearing that?" Anne asked.

So that my ex-bestfriend does not identify me! I wanted to scream that at her.

But she didn't know. She couldn't know. It's a permanent secret which I had put a lock on and threw away the key in the Indian Ocean.

"I felt like it." I told her simply, hoping she would not ask anymore questions.

I barely put my hood on as she grabbed me by my wrist and yanked me back to the concert arena. She let go off my hand when we got inside and motioned me to follow her.

She went up to a security dude and showed him the backstage passes. The security guy looked friendly. Maybe I could talk to him while A went and talked to 'it'.

I followed Anne who was following the security dude. We climbed down some stairs and then walked down a freakishly winding hallway while looking at some doors on either side of the hallway.

At last, after four hundred and twenty nine steps (yes, I counted them. I was bored!) we reached the end of the hallway at which there was a bigger door than the others and had 'it's' name plastered to it.

The security guy knocked on the door and waited. Anne was getting impatient by the minute. I tried pulling down the hood of my jacket to cover my face as much as possible.

I even pulled all my hair back into a bun so that he wouldn't recognize my hair color. Oh my god! Did I just use 'he' instead of 'it'?!

What is wrong with me?

And besides, he wouldn't even remember me. Let alone my hair color. I sighed.

After a minute, the door opened wide and I quickly looked down so that he wouldn't see my face. But I'm pretty sure not even my own mother would recognize me at this stage.

I could see Anne's footsteps moving inside the door so I followed suit. Someone closed the door behind us and I took a quick peek at the room. It consisted of a black leather sofa, a dark brown coffee table, a few plastic bags containing clothes, I guess and some water bottles kept on a stand nearby.

I heard Anne saying hello to 'it' in a very calm and cool manner but I knew that she was internally freaking out. She was a good actor. And I mean seriously good. Then I heard footsteps coming towards me.

Uh-Oh.

"Hi. I'm Justin."

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!