Chapter 1 Intro (Y/N Pov)

Y/N's P.O.V
"Y/N YOUR BREAKFAST IS READY!" Your mom calls. "Coming mom," I call.  And suddenly realize it is your first day of school! "Crap!" Y/N rushes to get ready and comes down stairs. I am brushing my H/C hair. "Thanks for letting me know mom," Y/N Kindly smiles. Shortly after I stuff my face with food. I wipe my face with a napkin and I grab my car keys and rush out the door. And I end up knocking over a tall blond boy in a yellow t-Shirt.

I look up and hold my breath

I look up and hold my breath. "Ummmm H-H-Hi and I am so sorry!" I wince at how I stuttered. How is he so cute! And it is only my first day great going Y/N! I stand up and rush to my car which gives me a moment to breath. My face is completely red! And I hit the gas to speed off in my black Ford F-150 truck. Before  I know it I am at school. Well here goes nothing! I walk into school and notice the wildcat murals. They are every where. Y/n walks to her first class and sits down. "Hi my name is Spark, sorry about bumping into you earlier." Spark scratches the back of his neck. "No problem!" I smile. Y/N notices he is sitting next to her. Crud I just started school and why does the cutest guy have to fall in love with me! Did I just call him cute in my Brian?!?!? WHY MUST THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!!! Spark curiously looks over at you. And I act like I wasn't having a conversation with myself. I catch myself glancing at him and he starts to stare at you. Suddenly the teacher calls your name. "Y/N Are you paying a attention?" The teacher growls. "Yes mrs," she shivers. That was close.
Eventually the day ends and Y/N is exhausted. "What no hug for your knew Friend?" You hear spark call out while he stands in front of your car. "Fine!" You give him a hug and it feels good I don't want to let go. "SPARK!!" A women calls halfway across the school. "Please can you drive me home Y/N my girlfriend is crazy I broke up with her and she won't leave me alone!" Spark makes the saddest puppy face ever. "Hop in." I call. I drive him home and thoughts starts to swirl in my head. What will happen now? You both hop out of the car and walk to your separate houses and say your good buys. Once I enter I rush upstairs and crawl in bed.