Ch. 12

THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R FOR INTENSE SEX SCENES. DON'T READ IF YOU THINK YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LIKE THE PARTS, IT'S PRETTY DETAILED AT SOME PARTS!!

*STEF'S POV*

"Can I take this blindfold off now?" Lena asked me.

"No you have to leave it on until we get there."

"Stef it's hard walking when you can't see anything." I laughed. "Are we almost there."

"Yes, almost. Just a little bit farther." I had planned out a romantic night for us and had gotten a sitter for the kids. "okay we are here." I took off her blindfold revealing the beautiful cabin I rented for us tonight.

"Is this ours for the night?" She asked with excitement in her voice.

"Yep. There is more inside." I grabbed her hand a walked her up the stairs and unlocks the door and went in. I had gotten someone to make us a lovely dinner and leave it out.

"I love it, you're too sweet." she kissed my cheek and smiled a huge smile.

"Only the best for you love."

We ate dinner and talked and laughed for awhile. "Are you ready to go upstairs?" I asked winking at her.

"Mhm" she nodded her head. I grabbed her hand and we ran up the stairs giggling like high schoolers.

*LENA'S POV*

We walked into a bedroom and then into the bathroom where there was petals and candles everywhere with a huge tub, it. was a hot tub turned into a bathtub, filled with water and bubbles. Stef began unbuttoning my pants and pulled them down and pulled my shirt over my head. I did the same to her. Once we were down to nothing we stared admiring each others naked bodies for awhile. Then she put her hand behind my ear and pulled me in for an amazing kiss then got into the tub before I could kiss back.

I followed her in and she sat on a seat in the tub and I sat on one across from her. I started to play footsie with her but then she grabbed and pulled me over to her. I sat on her lap and wrapped my legs around her. I pulled her chin up to me and pulled her in to a deep kiss. I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She was playing with my boobs and then started running her hands through my hair. She put one of her hands underneath the water, rubbed my thigh with one hand and with the other she inserted her fingers in me. I jumped a little at her touch. "Did I hurt you?" she asked taking her fingers out. I told her no and she put them back in swirling them around and taking them in and out. I nibbled on her neck then went back to kissing her lips while palming her boobs with my hands.

"Lets get into the bed." I said once reaching satisfaction, I got out and ran to the bedroom, she got out and followed me. Right before i reached the bed she spun me around, picked me up then laid me on top of it. She got on top of me and starting sucking on my boobs while running her hands up and down my legs that were wrapped around her. She began kissing downwards and then started licking all the way down until she got to where she was going. She moved her tongue in circles teasing me, then entered her tongue in me going faster and faster causing me to moan. I pulled her up and she kissed my neck while I slid my fingers into her. She moaned and I began going deeper and harder until she met her release. We made love for awhile longer then fell asleep spooning. (For anyone not knowing what spooning is, it's pretty much cuddling)

*STEF'S POV*

I woke up and Lena wasn't in the room. I grabbed my robe out of my bag and walked downstairs and found her cooking in the kitchen. I walked up behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist causing her to jump. "goodmorning love." I kissed her temple.

"You scared me!" I laughed and kissed her soft lips.

"What did you make me?" I asked.

"I made US French toast." she said emphasizing on the word us and put the food on the table. We sat down and started eating. She finished before me and took my plate away.