Chptr.2 'Just Thalia'

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson nor Harry Potter. Or Lotr... kinda forgot 'bout that.
AN: Two freaggin chapters. Yay.
________________________
Previously:
He ran, panicking. He wished, only and truly at that moment, that he was somewhere else-anywhere else. In his mind, the essay on American cities he had done flashed through his mind-He closed his eyes and ran- right into the shadows of a nearby tree.

Suddenly, his head was snapped back. He felt like he was being pulled- like the feeling you have when a roller coaster goes down- as quickly as it stopped it ended he stumbled out of a brick wall.

He caught sight of a spiky-haired head before he slipped into unconsciousness.

___________________________

A dark figure sat on a throne of bones. In front of him where three demon like creatures with bat-like wings and fiery whips. Hadrian' s first thought was of balrogs-He had loved The Lord of The Rings, since they had 'Movie Day' at school. But these creatures were way smaller, and less, well, scary. They looked.. crazed. Mean. But not like a balrog, more like that one mean math teacher that had doted on Dudley and had thought Hadrian was a piece of scum. 'Death Spawn' to be exact. They had fiery whips, and what seemed to be permanent glares. The demons bowing to the figure on the throne, who was wearing a helm, which looked a lot like his scar.
The figure spoke. "Alecto.... what news do you bring?" The demon in the middle, presumably Alecto, spoke fearfully. "M-my lord... t-the king has b-broken t-the oath-" "WHAT?!!" The figure roared. As Hadrian watched the figure sprang up from the throne, seemingly growing. Shadows  danced around the room. The floor split and skeletal hands clawed out. Hadrian noticed Alecto and her sisters (Presumably, as they looked identical) shook and cowered on the floor. The figure quickly calmed down. "What is her name, and where is she?" "Her name is Thalia Grace milord, and as for her l-location, w-we do not know for sure. Do you wish for us to hunt her down?" The figure smirked. "No Alecto.. First, I have some plans for my brother dearest..."
________________________
Hadrian woke with a start. Looking around, he realized that One, he was in a completely strange place. And two, there was a girl with spiky hair. Who just happened to have a weapon pointed at him. (A spear, to be exact.)

Two electric blue eyes stared at him. "Who the fucking hell are you!?" She demanded. He blinked, still dazed from the dream. "Hadrian Potter. Now could you please put that down before someone gets hurt?" "Not so fast. Who's your parent? Who do you work for?"

He raised his eyebrows. Paranoid. "I don't work for anybody. I was just running away from my fat walrus uncle. And what do you mean, my parent?" He said bitterly. "My parents ditched me because I was a waste of space." Oops, shouldn't have said that.... crap.

She blinked "So.. you don't know anything?" "Anything about what?" He was beginning to be frustrated. "Do you know about the Greek Gods?" "You mean like Zeus, Apollo and Hephaestus?"

He jumped as thunder rumbled. Looking up, he was surprised to see the sun shining as bright as ever. No sign of a storm. Looking back at the girl, he found her looking incredulously at him.

"Yeah, them. The thing is, They're real. And you shouldn't go speaking those names like they're not real. It's disrespectful. Believe me, I Know." Hadrian had been expecting, it wasn't that. " sorry?" "They're real. If you have ADHD and Dyslexia, your probably a demigod, too."

'She could be telling the truth, considering the past two days, and my powers... or she could be pulling my leg....,' He pondered.

I can prove it!" She insisted, mistaking his silence for skepticism. "My father is Zeus. He came and explained everything to me." He shook his head. 'She's pulling my leg for sure'. "Fine then, prove it."He said out loud.

She smirked, turning to an small pile of rubbish on the corner. "So what? That doesn't prove-" She pointed. Lightning struck the pile, lighting it aflame.

She turned and smirked at him. "So, believe me know, smart boy?" He nodded mutely. "Good. I haven't introduced myself properly, have I? Names Thalia. Just Thalia, mind ya. Now what's about this 'Walrus uncle'?"
___________________________
Hadrian ran swiftly after Thalia. After he told her about his ' relatives' she had promptly decided that they were to travel together, and if she ever met those things she would show them 'Motherfucking hell. '

After that, he told her about his powers. They debated about who his parent might be. Thalia seemingly had a pretty good idea, but chose not to say it. Hadrian didn't pry.

Right now, they were running after a goat. Said goat had apparently looked after Zeus when he was young, had trust problems, and had five flavors plus an ice dispenser on her teats. Yes, all of them labeled. It had given him quite a shock when he had first seen it. "The goat has a bloody ice dispenser!"

The goat stopped. Hadrian managed to not crash into Thalia this time. What's the matter? He mouthed. She's stopped. Oh, joy. I'm going to try and speak to her. Fine.

Thalia went over to talk to the goat Hadrian ignored them both and narrowed his eyes when he realized where he was.

A graveyard. It wasn't the setting that bothered him, it was the fact that he could hear voices of the dead. They were whispering to him. Warning him.

Hadrian felt the hairs on his neck stand , the familiar smell of ozone, and- he dove out of the way as a massive bolt of lightning obligated spot where his was a millisecond before.

"Hadrian?!" He got shakily up. "You didn't do that, did you?" Thalia shook her head, eyes wide as she realized who it must have been. And more importantly, who the boy in front of her was. Shit. They stared at each other in horror. Hadrian only knew one thing. There was someone out to get him, and he had a good guess at who he was. Zeus.
___________________________
AN: Dan dan daaaaaan! Finally finished this. Readers, I might have posted this.... with a quarter of it done. Sorry bout that. So.... yeah.
Next up: "Who are you?" "We need to get out of here now.