☽The Ribbon ★ Spencer Reid☾

Start from the beginning

Spencer being the last member of the team to enter the room which is unlike him.

"Alright now that everyone is here I would like to introduce to you our newest member of the team, this is Agent Y/FN Y/LN." Hotch says.

Y/N shyly waves at the team, smiling and muttering a quiet "Hello" before quickly shuffling over to the only empty seat, which just so happened to be beside Spencer. Just his luck.

He tried to keep focused on what Garcia was saying but he felt his eyes continuously wondering over to her and that endless velvet choker placed around her neck.

He hoped that she or the team couldn't feel his eyes on her because boy would that be embarrassing.

Spencer turns his attention back to the board thinking he should focus on the case, this is so unlike him and he doesn't even know this girl yet.

The briefing is finally over and on their way to the jet the mysterious Y/N runs right into the back of Spencer, not paying attention where she was going, her falling on top of him as they crash to the ground.

She quickly scoots off of him and stands up, offering her hand to him "I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to knock you over and fall on you I kinda wasn't watching where I was going and I'm a bit of a klutz..." she says, trailing off at the end noticing how he's staring at her outstretched hand.

Y/N looks at her own hand and then drops it to her side, giggling nervously.

Spencer notices and stands up off the ground and flashes the cutest smile over at her before saying "Uh, it's fine I'm a bit of a klutz sometimes myself too. I'm Dr. Spencer Reid and I don't shake hands or take anyone's hand because hand shaking is actually mo-"

"More unsanitary than kissing yeah I'm sorry I know! I just knocked you over and figured I'd help you up regardless if you wanted me to. Uh, I'm Y/N but you already know that..." she cuts in, giggling nervously again, smiling brightly at the handsome man.

He looks at her with such amazement and she notices his eyes flicker to the velvet choker around her neck.

She suddenly gets self conscious, hoping he won't ask about it. But everyone eventually does.

He smiles and then realizes they should probably get to the jet "Well Y/N we should be heading to the jet before the team thinks we got lost, it was nice literally bumping into you. Maybe we can talk later?"

She finds herself blushing a bit as she replies with a quiet "Y-Yeah, I'd like that Dr. Spencer Reid."

He flashes a smile at her and says "Please, just call me Spencer" as they start heading towards the jet.

☽★☾