Ch.I

Warning: Smut
"Y/n, I need your help, I have a house to clean today and it's a big one." Your friend Amber begged on the phone.
"Yeah Come pick me up. Shawn took the car."
"Yeah okay. I'll be there in 15." You used those 15 minutes to get ready and grab some extra clothes. Your phone started ringing signaling she was there.

"Oh I am so thankful. I know how much you hate cleaning but at least your making money." She said as she started driving.
"It's no problem, just pay me." You laugh.
"Who's house are we cleaning?"
"Thomas Jefferson." You almost choked when you heard that.
"Seriously?" Thomas Jefferson is a Lawyer and a model on the side. He is one super attractive guy. He is famous for his work.
He was only 28 meaning he was only 3 years older than you.
"Yup." You became super nervous when she pressed the mic button to come in.
"Cleaning." She said into the little box.
"Come on in." You heard a mans voice through the small speaker. The Gate opened and she drove in. You took her Vacuum as she took all the products.
As you are walking up a shirtless man with swim shorts opened the door. This man was basically rich.
"Ah hello, hello. What's your name?" He asks.
"I'm Y/n L/n Joseph, I'll be helping my friend Amber here today." You introduce yourself.
"How about we make that Y/n L/n Jefferson." You blush and he laughs. Amber and you walk inside and set things down.
"Okay so let me show you both around." You and her follow him around. He shows you his kitchen and living room and the two rooms downstairs, which have their own bathrooms. Then, you guys go upstairs where he has a huge room and an office. The room had its own small kitchen, a treadmill with some weights by it, a super big bed, a huge bathroom, a couch and one of those mounted TV's. You were amazed.
"Sweetie close your mouth, you don't want any unexpected visitors do you?" You shut your mouth and laughed at what he said.
"Okay so y/n i'll take down stairs and you take it up here."You nod and she leaves. You start off by organizing. Putting things in drawers and things like that.
"Hey i'm gonna shower. You don't mind do you?"
"Why would I? It is your house after all sir?" He just shrugged, grabbed a towel, some sweats and then headed to his bathroom. You continued with what you were doing. Once he was done he plopped himself on his couch and went onto Netflix.
He was trying to watch tv but he just couldn't take his off of you.
"Come here." He does the little motion with his hand.
"Yes sir?"
"Whats that ring on your finger."
"My wedding ring." You look at the ring and then to his bare chest.
"Ah thats sad."
"Why?" He gets up and is basically in your face. You're left walking backwards onto a wall.
"Because that means I can't have you. Are you happy with him?" He asks looking at your lips.
"If i'm being honest. No. He's boring."
"What type of boring? Sex life boring or just boring in general." His face is literally centimeters away from yours.
"Both. I haven't had sex in two months."
"Would you like to change that?" His lips meet with yours and you kiss back.
"I can't, my best friend is literally down there."
"We can be quiet." You went back in for another kiss. You pulled away and looked into his hungry eyes. He takes your shirt off and then with one hand he takes your bra off. He leads you to his bed where he has you lay on your back. He takes your shorts off revealing how wet you were. Taking your panties off right after. He moved his fingers around getting them moist with your own juices and stuck them inside of you.
"fuck." You squirmed as he played with your clit.
"Shhh, You like that huh?" His member was basically gonna pop out of his pants. You look at him wondering why he stopped to see how big he is.
"Holy shit." You were speechless. You got on your knees and started to suck him off.
"Darling," He moaned. "Wait." He went to his nightstand where he got a condom and rolled it on. As he did that, you took off your wedding ring.
He then laid on his bed.
"Well darling, hop on for the ride of your life." You laugh and do as he says. You and him are making music with your bodies. He sits up and turns you around to be on the bottom. You squeal at the movement. He's basically ramming himself into you at this point. He leaves you shaking.
"Oh-ah Oh shit." You moan as you came. He takes the condom off and cums on your stomach.
"Y/n, you okay in there? I am almost done." You hear your friends voice.
"Oh I am doing great. It's such a big room you know!" You yell loud enough for her to hear you.
"Oh Do you need any help."
"Nah, I work faster alone." You yell again getting up.
"Okay." You can hear her walking back to her own section. You and Thomas share a laugh.
"I'll get you a towel, go ahead to the bathroom." He gets up, walking himself to his closet. You turn the water on waiting for it too heat up and then you step in. He drops puts the towel on a rack next to the shower and hops in with you.
"You know, you should come here often. Just you. We can have more fun that way."
"I don't know if I want to do that." You suddenly feel really guilty.
"It's okay, I understand. Whenever you need your desires fulfilled, You know where I live Darling."
Once you were done showering you put on your clothes and were gonna start finishing the cleaning.
"Don't worry about it. Go, your friend will get suspicious." You do as he says and go down to see Amber sitting on the couch.
"Are you done?" She asks.
"Yeah I finished cleaning. Wow, that room was so much work." You lie.
"Ugh tell me about it. I luckily had my headphones so I was happy." She was listening to music the whole time. You were relieved that she didn't hear any of the times you got a bit too loud.
"Wait up Ladies. I need to pay you."
"Oh, how could I forget." Amber laughs. Thomas pulls his wallet out and gives her $300 and then gives you the same amount.
"Ill be calling you both again soon." He admits. As Amber looks in her bag to put her money away he winks at you. You'll definitely be coming back.