L x Upset! Reader *mature*

Start from the beginning

He gently asks, and you look up before smiling very softly.

"Yea. That sounds good."

You say, finally feeling a bit better.

"Alright sweetheart. Wait here, I'll go get everything ready for you."

He mutters, kissing your lips very gently and only for a moment.

After maybe fifteen minutes, he comes back downstairs and effortlessly scoops you up in his arms, bringing you towards the bathroom. Once there, the smell of vanilla bubbles welcomes you, making your mood get even better. The lights were low, and L gently kisses your cheek before he slowly begins to help you get your clothes off.

"You're so beautiful (y/n)...."

He sighs as he slips your shirt off, making you blush as you frown only slightly. You wanted to...But you didn't believe him.

"I-I'm not, really..."

You answer quietly, making him pause.

"What?"

He questions, seemingly surprised.

"I-I don't know... Never mind."

You say, covering yourself slightly.

"(y/n) love...Please don't think that way. I love you so much, and you're so gorgeous. Every part of you."

He mutters, gently letting your shirt hit the floor. He then gently kisses your collarbone before he softly shifts the rest of your clothes off your body.

"Now, into the bath honey. You need some relaxation."

He mutters, kissing your jaw very lightly. You then nod as you get in the tub, and your boyfriend then smiles before he kisses your cheek.

"Give yourself some time to think okay?"

He then says, soon after leaving the room. You then spend a little while just letting yourself relax in the bath, and after thoroughly enjoying your time in the tub, you sigh as you get out and drain the water, drying off.

After this, you wrap yourself in your bathrobe, and walk out into your room.

"Ah, hello sweetheart. How was your bath?"

Your boyfriend asks as he puts down a small book he was reading.

"Good."

You sigh, sitting next to him on the bed. After you cooled off slightly, you cuddle into your boyfriend's shoulder before you sigh, feeling a lot better.

A little while later, you felt his lips on the tip of your ear, and you smile gently as you feel his hand softly trace your thigh.

"Hmm...honey...I want this night to end perfectly for you. Is that okay?"

He questions gently, and you feel your face collect heat while you swallow hard.

"Y-yes."

You answer, only in a small mumble. He then smiles before he kisses your lips softly, and you shift a little before sitting on top of him in his lap.

"Ah-(y/n), what are you doing?"

He questions gently as he pulls off, and you tilt your head.

"Aren't we..."

You trail off, and he cups your cheek.

"Yes, but this is for you my love."

He mutters, shifting a little before gently flipping you over, now with him on top.

"So just relax..."

He says, and you nod before he unties your bathrobe and takes off his shirt.

He then softly begins kissing your neck, taking extra time to be slow and get you in the mood. After a little while, he shifts you closer, kissing you slightly deeper while you hear him unbutton and unzip his pants.

Not long after you hear, he cups your cheek gently and brings his lips to your ear, asking if you were ready. You then nod as you wrap your arms around his bare back, and he lets your lips meet as he pushes forward gently. You can't help but slightly squirm at the sensation as you let out a small noise, and he pulls off as he smiles slightly.

"You're so cute..."

He flirts, and you put your hand on his face.

"Stop it."

You manage to say, and he laughs lightly before shifting your hips a little. He then gently begins pushing his hips into yours, and he begins teasing your neck as you let small noises freely escape your lips.

After not long at all, You feel his long fingers intertwine with your still slightly damp hair as the other holds your hip, using a bit more force and making sure he was hitting your spot every time.

"A-ah...Oh Lawliet~ p-please..."

You helplessly sigh, and immediately feel his hand get tighter as he slightly lifts your leg and lets out a deep and guttural moan. Saying his real name always got him going. After maybe another minute or so, he switches your position only slightly, getting at an angle he knew made you go crazy.

"Hmm...(y/n)~"

He Quietly hums as he pulls you closer, bringing your lips together as he gets a little deeper. At this point you knew he was extremely close, but was holding back for your sake. You felt the unbearable pressure begin to build inside you as well, and you gently moan as he teases your neck as well.

"L-Lawliet, I feel like I'm gunna..."

You yelp as your whole body quivers, suddenly feeling that pressure release in the best way. He does the same not moments after you, and he sighs as he pulls away a few moments after.

"W-was that good sweetheart?"

He asks, kissing your jaw very lightly.

"M-mmhm."

You manage to say, still a little sensitive.

"Good.."

He then says gently, kissing your cheek.

"I hope your day has gotten better honey..."

He mutters as he begins giving you a light back rub.

"I-it really has. Thank you Lawliet.."

You sweetly say, and cuddle into his chest before sighing.

"I love you sweetheart."

He mutters as he begins giving you light kisses.

"I love you too."

You say as you return the small peck, and he runs his hand down your hair before pulling you close.

"Now, try to go to sleep now honey. Tomorrow is a new day.."

L says as he holds your hand, and you smile as you nuzzle into his chest.

Even if you had a bad day, it ended in a way that made it feel so much better.

~♡~

HEY GUYS I DON'T HAVE A PICTURE TODAY SO HERE'S ONE OF MY CAT ROO