Cora's P.O.V.

Today was our first day of Hogwarts, and we were wondering what it would be like. We would be in our fourth year.

By we, I mean my friends Missy and Austin Expin, Mollie Poweron, and myself.

We all were in the same year, and we were moving from Durmstrang.

We had just found an empty compartment, and we were talking.

"Cora, remind me how many classes you picked again." Austin said to me. He was planning on making fun of me.

"We all signed up for all the open classes, remember?" Missy reminded him.

"Yeah, I have a feeling that this is going to be an intresting year." I commented. "Are you ok

Mollie? You are awfully quiet."

"I'm fine. I just hope we can fit all these classes in. It might get confusing." Mollie told me.

"As long as we stick together, we'll be good." Missy said.

"Yeah, hopefully we won't get lost." I replied.

"Cora, we all know you will be the first to get lost." Austin grinned.

"Shut up! Don't mean!" I exclaimed, punching his shoulder.

Mollie's P.O.V.

Those two are always fighting about something. They are too much alike so they clash.

"Would you two stop fighting for once in your lives?" Missy asked them.

They looked at each other, then back to Missy.

"Nah." they laughed.

Suddenly, four boys were standing in the doorway.

"Yes?" Cora asked.

"Never mind." the one with the long, black, scraggly hair said.

"What did you need?" I asked them.

"Well," said one with untidy, short black hair. "We were going to see if we could sit here, but given the number of people..."

"It's fine, there's plenty of room." Austin told them.

"Yeah," Missy agreed.

Cora's P.O.V.

The kid who first spoke sat beside me, and there was an awkward silence.

Thing is, this silence was just between us, though, because Missy, Austin, and Mollie were talking fine with the other boys.

"Well, I'm Cora Zappin." I said after about ten minutes.

"I'm Sirius Black. I've nevr seen you guys around before."

"We're transfer students from Durmstrang."

"That explains it. What ear are you guys in?"

"Fourth."

"Same year as us then. What house are you hoping to be in?"

"Umm.... I'm not really sure. I don't really fit any of the requirements. If there was a house for socially awkward people who aren't good at anything, that would be the one for me."

"You don't seem socially awkward to me, and I've only known you for twenety minutes."

"Well, I'm definately not good at anything."

"Don't sell yourself short Cora! You are an excellent writer!" Missy exclaimed, contradicting me.

"Really now? What do you write?" Sirius asked.

"Novels, actually, I'm writing a whole series.(This is actually true about me. I have part of the first book posted here on Wattpad, it's called The Magical 4: A Magical Beginning) It's not that good."

"Can I read it some time?"

"I'll have to think about that one."

"Ok."

Missy's P.O.V.

While Cora was talking to the kid called Sirius, I was talking to the on named Remus Lupin about various pranks the boys had played.