Chapter Four

He's married to Hopie and they're about to have their second honeymoon.  They had twins, a boy and a girl, who are turning five next month. Today is their second honeymoon.

Fun fact: The twins were conceived just three months after the first time they made love. With all the wonders and joys of being new parents and managing their successful business, they hadn't had the time to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Until now.

The sun is setting low on the horizon. The breeze is drifting softly from the spacious terrace outside their second floor room. The sea surrounding their beach house in Batangas looks calm and silent.

The man lying on the big and soft king-sized bed is far from serene though. He is totally excited and quite anxious to get on with the celebration.

Hopie is still in the bathroom doing God knows what and his anticipation is turning into frustration real quick.

The bathroom door opened and Hopie came out wearing a diaphanous black negligee. She looks glorious from the top of her long hair down to her dainty bare feet. She's totally worth the long wait. He sat up and rested his head on the headboard.

His wife slowly walked towards him and he can't help but fall in love with her some more. He lost count of all the times he has fallen in love over and over and over for her. And he will never  get tired of doing so for the next 70 or so years.

"Hi, baby. Did you get tired of waiting?"  Hopie asked while pulling down the bed cover -- the only thing shielding her from his nakedness.  She smiled naughtily upon seeing his state of undress. She climbed on the bed and sat directly on his lap.

"You know you're always worth the wait," he answered while wriggling his eyebrows. 

Hopie started nibbling his neck with tender little bites. Behind his ears, his collarbone and his shoulders. A frustrated groan escaped from him.

His wife grabbed his hair, leaned her forehead against his then started gyrating on top of him. Moving her hips slowly from right to left, left to right. Her slow seduction is igniting his desire even more, if that's possible. And she still hasn't kissed him yet, for Christ's sake.

He closed his eyes. Anticipating her next move. Then he felt her shaking his shoulders. More like slapping his left shoulder repeatedly. To the point that it almost hurt. Wait, what?

He opened his eyes and saw Hopie's irritated face hovering near his.

He was instantly awake.