Chapter Three

Quen was holding unto the edge of his seat, white knuckled, fighting temptation inches away from him. He wants her so bad he can almost taste it. But he loves her so much to respect her. And she shattered his iron-clad control with that simple request.

He gently traced her cheek with his right hand and pulled her even closer with his left. He felt her arms enclosing on his back. He looked at her nude lips, which were slightly parted and moist. And finally, he inched his face even closer to hers. When their lips touched, it's like a confirmation and affirmation of their love for each other. Knowing that it's her first time, he tentatively nibbled her lips from left to right. Little smacks that felt so right.

He heard her whimper.  He peeked briefly at her face and saw that her eyes were closed. As if she's trying to memorize this moment.

Her hand traveled from his shoulder to his hair, grabbing a handful of it. He started to deepen the kiss. Kissing her lips like his life depended on it. He felt her sucking his upper lip as he sucked her lower lip. Then she opened her mouth a little bit.

He was caught off guard when he felt her tongue darted to taste his lower lip. Powerless with his desire, he let her explore. She started tracing his lower lip with the tip of her tongue. He's almost afraid to breathe for fear that she might stop what she's doing. Her tongue tentatively entered his mouth. And his own tongue couldn't help but greet its mate.

Their tongue tangled with the sweetest passion. The whole concept of time is forgotten. The whole world ceased to exist. The only thing that matters at that moment is the love they have for each other. And they are finally expressing it in the rawest possible way.

They were both out of breath after the long kiss.

Quen let his lips lingered on hers for a second

Quen let his lips lingered on hers for a second. Then he kissed her perfect nose. And lastly, her forehead.

"I love you," he whispered after letting their foreheads touched.

"I love you, too." Hopie replied. "Maybe even more." She added with conviction.

Quen smiled. He seriously doubt the last part but he let it go.  For now.