I sighed. "You know a girl would've hopefully thought you brought her a bunch of chick flicks, and here you are with the Jaws series."

"Shark bait hu ha ha!" He exclaimed, me flinching as I bubbled out a laugh. And that only resulted into more coughing.

Harry slightly lifted my chin so I could meet his eyes, me looking at him questioningly.

He kisses me right there, not caring if I was sick at all--I mean me neither. I would kiss him at any moment possible.

"Hey," I smiled in realization of something as we withdrew.

Harry looks at me questioningly, as we cuddled under the sheets.

"Both of the contracts are over for me. We're free."

Harry grinned, just as happy as I am.

"And management told me something. They were talking with me over the phone, actually.. About how they didn't want me seeing you ever again, since the contract was over." He nods.

My eyes softened. "Oh. Wh-what did you say?"

"I actually argued with them for a good ten minutes about how I promised I'd never leave you again, and I demanded I dated whoever I wanted or I'd just quit."

"What?" I whispered. "Oh my god that's amazing, but.. Did you just say we're dating?"

"Yeh, that's only if you want to.." He chuckled, me grinning.

"Well don't you want to ask me formally?" I rose my eyebrows as he smirked.

"Blue, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He smiled casually.

I sneezed into a tissue before smiling back at him.

"Yeah, I'll be your girlfriend."

"Bless you." He snickered, as I huffed.

.

.

.

.

I gasped, burying my face into a pillow when the horrific and enormous shark shot up and literally swallowed the human whole.

Harry chuckled. "Stupid people." He shook his head, completely cracking up.

"You're insane, you know that." I laughed.

He smiled, his head on my shoulder as I bit my lip, looking down at him.

Harry seemed so concentrated on the film playing, me then eating from an ice cream tub.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

His voice snapped me out of the trance I was in, as I gasped. Jumping a bit, I quickly looked away from him.

"Um nothing.. Y-you just look cute."

He smiled smugly, his eyes lighting up.

Harry slightly lifted his head off my shoulder so he could lean in and kiss me.

His lips felt amazing on mine, as I slightly tilted my head, his finger under my chin.

"Still feeling sick?" He muttered, my eyes opening as he leaned his forehead against mine.

Grinning, I looked down. "Just slightly better."

.

.

.

****

.

.